Megyn Kelly is OUT at NBC

The Daily Caller is reporting that Megyn Kelly will be fired by NBC for remarks the made, Tuesday that she was OK with blackface Halloween costumes.
She made an on-air apology Wednesday but she evidently didn’t grovel enough or NBC had decided to fire her anyway. They are trying to figure out a way to not pay off her $69 million contract.

I don’t like Kelly and never have. She is full of herself. I would like to have seen her fired over something better than whether she likes certain Halloween costumes or not. I guess we can be satisfied with what we get.

Baby white Jesus weeps.

According to the article, she might return to Fox News.

White Santa Claus is also weeping.

1 Like

I hope she doesn’t. I hope she disappears. Maybe opens up a diner or beauty salon.

NBC couldn’t handle even a moderate conservative on board. Leftist are so intolerant…

She was being paid a lot of money and the show is a ratings disaster.

Plus, nobody at NBC liked her. No one liked her when she was at FOX.
She might have a hard time finding a job.

Not so sure a spirited defense of blackface was a wise career move.

Oh, well. I’m sure that, while her tears will may smudge the blackface makeup, she’ll took some small comfort in the 69 million or so simoleons she’ll walk away with.

What is wrong with you?

You need to be able to connect with and speak to an audience, and it’s clear that she just isn’t able to do so outside of the Fox News bubble.

My mother-in-law paid her bills for 40 years with a beauty shop. Don’t knock it, til you’ve tried it.

Never paid her much attention regardless of where she worked, but from what I read online she had a rocky time at NBC from the get-go.

That’s what she got fired for?? Holy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ some people are too dumb to function. You libs would be wise to listen to the few voices on your side talking about PC being ■■■■■■■■■

What a bunch of crybaby idiots.

2 Likes

Hell if I could walk with 69 million dollars having not done my job and saying something that is really just ignorant of history not necessarily racist… I think I’d consider it.

1 Like

I would too. She’s a different breed of cat. She’s all ego and has to redeem herself to the public.

Her show was tanking. NBC took the opportunity to end it.

Poor Megyn and her bigoted statements

Working at Fox News doesn’t seem to be a great resume builder. You sort of drag the dodgy aura with you when you leave . . .

1 Like

I’m glad to see her go. I don’t like her. I wish it had been over something of more substance than a Halloween costume. With her doing no more than that, she might pop up again somewhere.