Megachurch pastor cast out ‘demonic networks’ at the White House and said Trump is carrying out an ‘assignment’ from God

There were a few pastors supporting him as he campaigned, and one reported how during the campaigning Trump knelt and prayed to receive Christ. He is progressing the most Christian and religious freedom friendly presidency of at least the last hundred years.

"progressing: :rofl:

1 Like

What in particular is he DOING that you think is unbefitting a true Christian?

Now you’re playing games and being disingenuous. Trying to have a dialogue and you sitting here playing the conscientious stupidity game. Stop it dude.

He’s only mentally 2 or 3 years old, too.

And I just find it very convenient that a man can be a ■■■■■ for 70+ years. Cheat on his wives. Scam people out of money. Treat his fellow man with contempt and disdain. Be an almost unabashed bigot. And then pray to God and be absolved. Probably one of the biggest reason I find born-agains to be ■■■■■■ people and religion in general to be a crock of ■■■■■

1 Like

They don’t care how evil he is. They’re gonna support him because of 2 things.

Do you have a link to an article, podcast, or video about this?

How do you intend to pay off your sins?

This is true. I truly hope they know that being against abortion and gay marriage is not going to get them any closer to heaven.
Lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, fornication and killing is not permissible, but yet many of them ignore these.

So heavenly bound, while being no earthly good.

2 Likes

I’m not worried about my sins.

How do you think people who are worried about their sins should justly be forgiven for them?

First they have to acknowledge they were wrong and ask for forgiveness. I’m willing to forgive almost anything in those circumstances. Trump has never done either. And he does not forgive others.

Why should Anyone forgive Trump when he hasn’t even asked?

When Trump first took office he forgave the Dems and said, "Let’s start fresh and work together to make America great again. " The Dems showed no repentance, so why should Trump forgive them for their crimes when instead of repenting they actually ramped up their attacks on the legally elected sdministration, and their meanspirited attempts to undo the 2016 democratic choice of the people?

Mean spirited?!?!?
Once again, you guys act like the time between 1200 January 20, 2009 and 1159 January 20, 2017 didn’t even happen.

2 Likes

It’s bizarre that we’re even having the conversation about whether one of the sleaziest dudes on the planet is sleazy.

But it’s my opinion that was always one of the goals of Republican media and Republican men of God. They had to convince people that this sleazy politician is not sleazy. That his mistresses don’t matter. That his hush money doesn’t matter. That cheating small businesses out of money doesn’t matter. That trying to take property via eminent domain didn’t matter. That multiple bankruptcies don’t matter. That running Trump U doesn’t matter. That settling lawsuits over and over and paying settlements for cheating doesn’t matter.

They now have people believing he’s a man of God.

Another masterful sales job.

2 Likes

Link to Trump “forgiving” the “Dems” plz.

My best friend went through that. Worked really hard to make me born again.

He’s back to atheism today.

Petty name calling on Twitter seems like something that Christ would not engage in.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it happens. I’ve seen it. A lot of that is based on their foundation.There is a parable by Yeshua (Jesus) in which He talks about 4 soils. So many are hardened, rocky, and thorny soil.

Let’s just be honest. A lot of people just claim to be christians just to get stuff or to segregate their kids.

There’s also a ton of, what I call, true christians. The ones with love in their heart who live their lives according to the teachings and help their fellow man.

Even Jesus saw that during his life.

1 Like