Megachurch pastor cast out ‘demonic networks’ at the White House and said Trump is carrying out an ‘assignment’ from God

I’m responding to those objecting to Trump as President and Christian on the “moral” grounds of his not coming up perfectly to biblical standards. I’m asking them who they would suggest, of those running, as a more moral president?

Of course, those who reject Christ as the resurrected Lord of all couldn’t care less what the bible says, and I don’t expect them to.

I would suggest Pete Buttigieg.

You’re gonna get stuck like that.

2 Likes

Ah. I miss the good old days of raging over Greek columns.

1 Like

My mother said the same thing about my face. Didn’t listen then, probably won’t now.

Ha. I am watching One Crazy Summer. This post was perfectly timed.

Yes that Mayor Pete.
Way more moral than Trump.

1 Like

Maybe. Maybe not. So the bar now is “any degree more moral than Trump”, who is considered satan level. Lol

Yeah, pretty much.

Oooh, I know:

Anybody.

4 Likes

As Christians we don’t have to be perfect. However, we should stride to be perfect with Christ as our example. When a person get saved, the Holy Spirit comes down and dwell within you. It tells you what’s right/wrong and that spirit within you compels you to do the right thing. I don’t really care about the sins of 45 pre-salvation, hell I was deep in sin too. What’s problematic is 45’s post salvation lifestyle. He doesn’t even try to be like Christ.

AS I understand the timeline, Trump prayed for the first time to receive Jesus during the campaign. So he is only spiritually two or three years old. Would you expect the finesses and obedience of an adult from a three year old? We have to learn the principles of the Kingdom of God and then learn to crucify the flesh daily in order to do the will of God consistently. There are probably a range of corrections required in Trump’s life as President of the US that are more necessary for the nation’s good than winding in his pugilistic manner of dealing with those who are attacking him, his family and his nation.

I didn’t realize trump accepted Christ when he chose to run for president.

Just another political con he ran for the evangelical base.

There is absolutely no difference in Trump’s pre-“salvation” demanor and behavior and what we are seeing now.

2 Likes

Often the newest converts are the most devout.

Has he ever claimed that?

This is the first time I’m hearing about it.

Well, he did have a “laying on of hands” moment in the oval office.

Maybe that was an attempted exorcism…

1 Like

That’s the thing, when you’re young in Christ for lack of a better term you become super Christian, running around beating folks in the head with the bible, wanting to share your testimony every chance you get, and pretty much being a ultra try hard to be prefect in Christ. Many young Christians go through this. I went through it. Anyway, 2nd Corinthians 5:7 states, “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new”. Donald Trump today is the same Donald Trump pre-salvation. To go along with this, Romans 12:2 states, “be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Where is the transformation? Did Ms. White really lead this man down Romans Road because if she didn’t and have this man believing he is saved, then shame on her.

There is no way he should be acting the way he does if he accepted Christ.

“perfectly”? :rof: