Meet Yoel Roth - Twitter's "Head of Site Integrity"

Trump is over here using twitter to accuse people of murder for luls and people are digging through some guy’s post history trying to find bias. Ah Hah, here’s the problem!

It is really, really hard to care. Show me that this guy is the one person responsible for deciding the fate of everyone’s twitter content and then show his history of actions he’s taken in his job.

5 Likes

Fox News!

Except this guy apparently. He’s immune from criticism.

Haven’t seen them go after anyone else. Especially on the left.

I guess you missed Kellyanne on TV literally calling for him to be targeted.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s Maxine Waters’ territory.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He’s being “attacked” :roll_eyes: for what he has put in his messages that show he’s not anywhere near unbiased enough to fact check anyone.

Nobody is forced to patronize the Twitter brand or product.

But there should be a reasonable amount of fairness, especially when it comes to a president that only wants to share the truth with the American people, something they cannot find with the liberal media. But he is being SHUT DOWN by a hillary supporter and hater of Trump.

So what?

He can take his business elsewhere.

Homosexual cupcake shop right down the road.

5 Likes

Either that, or its a sign that the personal integrity of the fact checker stinks and you can only expect biased garbage as a result of anything he does.

3 Likes

The most direct and immediate step Trump should take is to drop Twitter as a medium immediately and request his followers to do the same.
Any attempt to do anything else will, at the least, be resolved sometime after the next election.

1 Like

That would be great.

1 Like

Ack…why???

So what, what?

We can’t criticize the little bugger for the ■■■■ he says?

President Trump and his supporters should boycott Twitter

1 Like

You can even makes memes out of it if you wanted.

1 Like

Eh, not good at that.

I just steal them the old fashioned way.

stole your meme

2 Likes

Yes, he should.

There is nothing else to resolve. The resolution is to take ones business elsewhere.

1 Like