Meet Matthew Martin

That was no deflection.

Your whining about the historical truth is the only “deflection”.

Robert Byrd the democrat? You sure you want to go with that one?:rofl:

Because it’s pathetic.

Riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes. I do.

I never pretend the side I am on is without warts, sometimes some really big ones.

In your opinion it might seem that way.

Thanks for your two cents.

:hugs:

Of course you don’t.:grin:

Arrested for what?

The antidote to hypocrisy.

it’s a hypocrisy test. Here is one that is not even an accident. It is entertainment for these fine young men.

It is from CNN so I think it’s safe for posting. (forgive me please otherwise) . Its graphically pretty bad. Warnings are on the video.

Yes, they are.

:rofl: you are the gift that keeps on giving.

As Top Poster, I am The Final Arbiter of quality.

What is ridiculous is that the usual suspects have zero outrage about the actions of the racist punk referenced in the OP.

I wonder why.

I think it is because you did such a fine job of expressing outrage for all of us. And then the second post was the coup de gras just in case there were any who were on the fence.

I’m outraged.

Job well done.

So the rest is something that thinking humans do… compare and contrast with similar or related events. It is a common practice among those with an analytical bent.

Violence against cops is despicable. It’s criminal. However, assuming all BLM protesters agree with such as statement, how is hating cops a form of ethnoseparatism?

How is this any different than painting all GOPers the same as those who marched with torches chanting Nazi slogans?

No you don’t.

You presume that people didn’t see it as gross because they recognize the OP for what it is.

And what is the OP according to you?

So you are ok with the chants, the riots in places like ferguson and baltimore, even some police officers killed in dallas, thuggery and violence on those just wanting to attend rallies?

And being patted on the back by Obama in the WH is dandy too right?