Medicare-For-All is now polling at 70% for all Americans, 52% for Republicans

I like your single payer ideas. I’m glad that we can agree that there is an issue, so that we can have this discussion. I wouldn’t intentionally try to change the topic.

Except that I’m scatterbrained, and my persona loves to be slightly to very random and quirky. It’s also fun to me to say one thing, while meaning the opposite.

Quick fact for you. Canada government funding is 70% of the total Canadian health care expenditures. Want to guess what ours are?

Lol, democrats don’t spend more, he says with a straight face in thread by liberals calling for single payer health care. You are amusing.

The facts speaks for themselves, republicans never reduce spending. Period.

Economist Mike Kimel has noted that the former Democratic Presidents (Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon B. Johnson, John F. Kennedy, and Harry S. Truman) all reduced public debt as a share of GDP, while the last four Republican Presidents (George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and Gerald Ford) all oversaw an increase in the country’s indebtedness.[38]

Republicans give their own special brand of “government cheese”, they increase spending, but give tax cuts to get votes, and saddle our future generations with enormous debt.

Horse hockey. They are the same, the only difference is what they use to buy votes.

I know so.

That’s fine…and the studies are out there…everyone should pay something for a co pay. I dont think the rich should be paying more than 20 though…doesnt seem right to me. Maybe 25.
Maybe people who bring less than 15 an hour pay 5 bucks copay…we all can afford that.

1 Like

Lies, go ahead and scroll up.

Also, now you sound like WR, that’s not a good thing.

1 Like

There has to be a multi-faceted attack on it. The cost of healthcare in this country is ridiculous. Why? Same with college.

Paying the exorbitant costs with a different checkbook isn’t the answer.

You graduate medical or nursing school, you do 2 or 3 or 4 years as a provider through the government program - then you get your license. And your medical school debt is paid.

1 Like

Neither do democrats. It’s a shell game.

Not lies.
You are using debt as a measure of spending. If you raise taxes and you spend more, does debt go up or down?

Neither party reduces spending. They simply shift the burden.

Thank you.

No you are wrong. Most of Dem leadership in the country are just GOP who don’t openly display hostility to minorities. But try and show me where someone like Clinton is some progressive fighter? She took millions in legal bribes from Wall Street and her voting record showed it. She voted for most of Bush GOP vile bills during her Senate terms. That is problem with America is too many GOP running it. Take 3rd way democrats back and stop feeding your brain from propaganda from rich people that just want to get richer while you bend over and let them,

1 Like

Is this the part where we ignore who controlled congress?

Just can’t help it, can you?

Obviously.

So it’s agreed that the winning combination is a Democratic president and a Republican controlled congress?