Media Turmoil Equals Trump Win

A lot of people do not realize that there were quite a few districts that Trump won by very small margins. In some precincts the difference was less then 200 votes. If a few of those precincts had flipped Clinton’s way, she would be president today.

1 Like

No see, we have to continually tell liberals trump won. It comes down to letting liberals know we are aware of where and why all of their aggression comes from. All their hopes and dreams mounted on chanting I am with her for 4 years. All of that being squashed and most liberals lived with getting at least participation trophies. All they had here to show for it was…well nothing.
With all of their pent up anger, we want liberals to know that at the very bottom of calling others any kind of isms words is the real truth. they lost because everybody hates their social engineering attempts.

Yes, and we’ve covered their reason for continually talking about it. Trump’s greatest achievement was getting elected.

It would be nice if there were a sizable number of other great achievements, but that simply isn’t the case.

Despite all of his subsequent gaffes, missteps, and failures, he still won the election.

If I were a Trump supporter, I’d be just like you, talking about election night as much as possible, in the hopes that it would block out everything else.

It’s nice that his supporters can cling to something.

For my part, because I know how much you need it, I’ll humor you all and talk about it for as long as it takes to feel good, because I am aware how important it is to you.

Imagine if Obama supporters had talked on endless loop about his election victory two years later.

Conservatives would say, “Liberalism is a mental disorder,” and laugh at us.

Funny. We didn’t do that.

Then again, we had all of his successes to talk about.

You should recall my whole post. Angry liberal mania has swept over the country. It all falls back to trump winning. When a liberal tells racism/sexism etc., we know what they are really saying in a poor effort. They are sore losers. No participation trophies given out to them. It is now why Democrats are obstructionists. It is why liberals feel the right to comfort Republicans in an aggressive manner. It all goes back to how liberals can’t handle the trump win.

You guys really need to stop using this tired, old line. We all admit that he won, fair and square. What we do not agree with is the way he is running our country.

I did recall your whole post. My whole reply addressed your whole post.

You’re falling behind schedule. You should be talking about the crowds at his inauguration by now.

How did you feel? Withhold nothing.

I very much doubt that Senator Casey will lose. Hillary Clinton is not on the ballot this year, and Casey is up by double digits in the polls.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/pa/pennsylvania_senate_barletta_vs_casey-6312.html

I like Lou. Long shot, no doubt. It will take a great effort from Eastern PA to pull it out.

Lou has my vote.

It’s just their way of wanting you to talk about election night. They’ll beg, bait, plead, whine, cajole, and throw themselves down the stairs if it’ll get you talking about it.

They talk about election night almost as much as they talk about racism, sexism, and homophobia.

If you take all of those topics away from them, it’ll be like watching the movie The Artist.

You were sure he would win that race not long ago. It’s good to see that reality has an effect on you.

This diesn’t even begin to address my post.

Has your anger over conservatism’s failures abated since you knelt at Donald’s feet?

On that we agree. Closely tied to the zeitgeist - our collective embrace of shallowness, our sense of entitlement, anti-intellectualism, apathy, celebrity worship, and mindless partisanship. All of which contributed to, and are reflected in, Donald’s win.

She did not she did not she did not! Donald won the greatest landslide ever! Clinton received the votes of millions, TENS of millions of illegal immigrants! It’s totally true!

Trump [looking out Air Force One window]: Good God, what a ■■■■ hole. When are we done passing over all of this crap? How much farther?

Advisor: We’re landing now, Mr. President.

Trump: ■■■■■ Big Mac me.

Actually I’m not angry at all…but I do enjoy the meltdown that libs are having.

I haven’t read the article yet, did they mention that libs are creating an environment Trump thrives in?

What would Trump do if everything just went silent?

Good article. Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Latch on to the next best fauxrage du jour. Just look at the Kavanaugh thread.

1 Like