Media trying to decide candidates

All the secrets.

Iā€™m sure you just forgot to mention Fox News interviews with the current occupant.

Tulsi2020

Cool. A populist to defeat a populist.

I sure hope this match up comes to pass so that once again, youā€™re proven wrong.

Fight Fire with Fire

Biden plays by the political rule book. Carryā€™s himself with Decorum, Dignity and Diplomacy. Trump loves that. Thats true vulnerability. Trump doesnt play in those boundaries. Trump loves that. He will say anything with no shame. Anyone with morals or half a brain would be shamed. You think that would bury him but it resonates with his base. They dont care. They just like feeding the ā– ā– ā– ā–  to Libs.

Weā€™ll see whoā€™s prove wrong. :wink:

The less impact I have to influence the arena Iā€™m in, the less I careā€¦otherwise, Iā€™d develop ulcers over things I can not change. If you havenā€™t learned this, i suggest you doā€¦if nothing elseā€¦for personal sanity and healthā€¦in the long run.

What does that have to do with the post you replied to?

Yeah! Go Tulsi! Get that 2% of the vote! lol

Thats who you are afraid of

Because he is not the POTUSA for everybody just his base and arena he doesnt care. He could have a dog humping his leg while he spoke and if his base was cheering its all good!

Yep, quivering in my pants over this nobody youā€™ve attached yourself to. Enjoy November with that nonsense. :hugs:

1 Like

Rolling Stone used to be a favorite lib source, what happened?

Just like all the rest of them.

No it wasnā€™t.

Oh yes it was. It was plastered all over this forum.

One case for example: Stanley McChrystal

No it wasnā€™t. Just because a few posters used it here doesnā€™t make it so.

You saying it, doesnā€™t make it so.

Oh yes it was. On and on. And you know it.

By the way, it came from Rolling Stone.