Media Gives Biden the Kiss of Death

“Anonymous” sources make it easy for the media to lie. That’s why their credibility is in the toilet.

Lawyers and used car salesmen are more credible imo.

Congrats to Joe Biden for getting us to talk about busing. He’s really lightening the way forward ole’ joe is.

Now you’re just winging it. Stories are vetted maybe more with anonymous sources than without. The intention of the source has to be established to confirm the credibility of the information.

Obama could have nuked Kansas…

Riiigghhtt. :smile:

It was conservatives weakness that lbs were exploiting…hiring Trump denied libs of that opportunity.

The same is true for Foxnews and talk radio who use just as many anonymous sources.

“Some people say”, or “some people are saying”, is not the same as anonymous sources.

And that is a tactic FOXNews uses frequently.

In the opinion shows for sure.

He didn’t? How’d it get flattened?

Not just the opinion shows. Although they are the worse offenders.

They do occasionally. Not nearly as much as the msm. I don’t like anonymous sources in general.

I might add some of the fox people are lefties as well. They actually have some balance in comparison to the msm which is in the 90’s percentage of lefties.

The msm is for all practical purposes just an arm of the dem party.

Did you check out the video Guilds just posted?

People are saying the dates on some of those reports point to Trump picking up his habit from Fox News…

There’s probably an abortion forum somewhere you know.

I base my opinion on years of observation. Do you think one source(probably leftist) would change my mind?

Fox has some folks who are left leaning working for them. Shep Smith and Chris Wallace come to mind. Some others that i don’t know what they are other than never Trumpers.

The MSM doesn’t have ths sort of diversity. They really do not allow it.

Kind of dangerous for the country imo when so many automatically align with one party.

1 Like

How could he not, full time viewer that he is.

I’ll take that as a no.

Trump voters weren’t the first victims of FOX.

You have a one-sided view of the media. Years of observation? I doubt that. You’ve been preached to. And what you’ve been told is not the way it happens. The fact, as you say, that Fox has “left-leaning” people is a telling point right there. They shouldn’t be leaning one way or the other. Reporters report facts, not propaganda. You shouldn’t know whether they’re Never Trumpers or not. What you call the “MSM” doesn’t show off its diversity among its reporters because that’s not what reporters are supposed to do. (My old newspaper wouldn’t allow us to even have campaign bumper stickers on our cars.)

And learn the difference between newsman/women and commentators. News people don’t lean. Commentators do.