Media bias, two governors, same policies, completely different treatment

Which is how we did it in the first place.

You have it absolutely backwards and upside down as usual.

Laborers became skilled laborers and technicians and rose into the middle class from the bottom up, it wasn’t created by taxing the rich into submission and bring them down to “middle class”.

1 Like

Didn’t kemp’s Executive order specifically prohibit localities form enforcing stricter rules or did he back out of that

What has he done that is great?

Managing this crisis for one. No president in history came close to doing as well in a pandemic.

Since Reagan somehow became the topic of this thread … was AIDS a pandemic

lol.

funny stuff right there.

It became one eventually but we could barely isolate and identify the virus at the time much less understand it’s genetics well into the 90’s.

The Technology simply didn’t exist.

The first reliable test wasn’t even developed until 85.

It was created by taxing the rich and then giving it to soldiers in the form of the G.I. BILL.

I think you are referring to Earth 2. What you are describing, does not exist on Earth 1, where most of us live.

Wow…
And what is more funny…is you are serious.

not that i’m aware of

what could he do. occupy Atlanta?

nah, i’m talking about reality, where you don’t live.

Stagnant wages, huge wealth gap, huge consumer debt…brought to us by Reaganomics.

BS, it was created between 1850-1940 before the war ever ended.

The GI bill didn’t create those skilled workers and technicians, it created doctors, lawyers, atty’s, engineers etc, professionals not line workers for Frigidaire, GM, Univac, or IBM.

1 Like

When you can’t argue the facts, just dismiss them. Tired tactic and not very effective except with your fellow travelers.

Cough, Bull ■■■■ cough, cough.

Let’s talk about LBJ andJimmy Carter, shall we?

When you can produce facts, vs opinions, we can talk, until then…not worth my time.

Your charts prove my point. Thank you.

1 Like

Not if you look at them with open eyes. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Oh maybe you don’t understand “The Misery Index”?

Hint, the lower the number the healthier the economy.

When it comes to real wages they bottomed out under LBJ, Carter, and Obama. :grin: