Measured CO2 levels under face masks exceed OSHA standards

masks arent for everyone

tell the left

Tell the right itā€™s only a matter of time before the P.1 or similar variant makes it to the US. Part of natural mutation is adaption to available hosts. As adults are immunized or otherwise develop antibodies, what hosts are left?

Masks are effective. Especially when compared to no facial covering.

Fact remains, prior to covid lockdowns the scientific consensus was, masks are only effective if itā€™s an N95 and people are trained and fitted. If you go sit in a church full of infected people for an hour, your mask wonā€™t save you. Because, aerosols. I didnā€™t rely on masks, I avoided large gatherings instead.

1 Like

yeah i keep hearing this but dont see any credible evidence they help in a pandemic

and thereā€™s 0 evidence they help kids who arent even hardly affected by the virus and dont spread it either

kids in masks is just more idiotic leftist child abuse

sorry iā€™m aware of this and that i keep disseminating these truths.

if you dont think 1rst graders running around on the playground in a mask is stupid, then you are not only part of the problem. but the actual problem. idiocy

you (c)

1 Like

if only everyone would just do what the govā€™t says huh?

1 Like

Very solid study. Thanks.

100 percent this.

I wonder if we had had the Internet in 1919 would the same idiocy have been propagated?

Physicians and Scientists. The Government was promoting Hydroxychloroquine, bleach and internal light. I will stick with Physicians and Scientists.

1 Like

Oh, most certainly.

Ben Shapiro had Candace Owens on the other day.

She made the most absurd connection I have ever seen in my life.

She started off by stating ā€œThe Leftist Mediaā€ always calls things conspiracy theories that they donā€™t want talked about.

She mentioned that the government releasing its report on UFOs now validates all those who thought UFOs were really alien spacecraft (she did this by relating a story from her grandma about how she once claimed to have seen a flying saucer land in a field and little green men came out of it).

Letā€™s ignore the part where the government report doesnā€™t validate Owensā€™ grandma in the slightest, and enjoy the really tremendous leap in logic she makes where she then says because this validation happened, it shows all ā€œconspiracy theoriesā€ are actually trueā€¦

ā€¦and then moved on to say this showed HCQ is truly an effective therapy for COVID.

My outlining this absurdity doesnā€™t do it justice. You have to find it and watch it.

But this kind of idiocy is why America doesnā€™t deserve nice things.

PS Ben Shapiro has always been a pseudo-intellectual bully who has a decent but woefully incomplete grasp of logic and rhetoric, and only looks smart because he usually only engages people who are worse at logic and rhetoric than he is.

But I am amazed even he went here and supported such drivel.

As anyone with a brain already knew from experienceā€¦

Worth of course repeating what I earlier put in the meme thread, since the silliness continues here.

1 Like

You mean you canā€™t feel a mask block your breath?

A mask does not block your breath.

We have people on these threads who wear masks all the time for hours at a time telling you this is wrongā€¦

ā€¦but nopeā€¦youā€™ll believe German quacks because theyā€™re telling you what you want to hear.

Then why is my breath hotter than the atmosphere when I breath it back in? You canā€™t feel the hot breath being breathed back in? I can.

Prove it.

If this air pocket was so tightly trapped as you are claiming, you would suffocate pretty quickly.

Compare the dead space behind the mask with the dead space in your lungs.

Get back to me.

My new revelation is how little of anything they even believe in. They say it because itā€™s a justification for being selfish or wanting what they want. Admittedly, both sides of the aisle do this but this has become the actual ideology of the right.

You really think, outside of a few wackos, they truly believe masks donā€™t work? Or that Trump was cheated out of the election? Or even that Obama was born in Kenya? Itā€™s just convenient.

1 Like

the govt was not saying any such thing

and ā€œscientistsā€ were saying ā€œno one should be walking around in a maskā€

itā€™s clear now that you just run with the narratives. like a scalded dog.