Meanwhile radical lib extremist

Well that’s just nonsense. If/when the Marshall of the Court discovers the leaker, it will be announced.

Now, Politico knows who it is, but they are protecting sources consistent with journalism practices.

I am not talking about posting something.

It makes total sense. The issue will be likely be much more blunted by then. It gets it aired out and hashed out. Asking whether a self-selecting group of weirdoes like us if we’ll forget it makes no sense.

1 Like

In a perennial 24 hour news cycle filled with tweets and click bait… an extra three months release makes total sense

I still think it was a trial balloon though and not a left right thing but let’s see how bad it will be. That’s even worse though.

No it won’t, new laws are and will be passed actually banning abortions, that will do more to drive anger than the announcement of the verdict. If the goal was to avoid paying a price at the polls better it be kept secret and hope not abortion bans pass before election day.

Or the gop can Wait an extra 8 months in some of the closer states to pass those laws until after the state elections and mid terms…. It’s not without merit.

That’s not the only motive that makes sense. For example, it would make perfect sense for a pro-life actor to leak this to lock the justices into this maximalist position. I am not saying that’s what happened. I am saying it makes as much sense as leaking it early, thereby 1) focusing attention on the leak, not the potential ruling and 2) blunt the political hit by getting it partially out of the way months before the election.

That’s a very weak motive compared with leaking it to try and change the verdict.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you know abortions don’t have to be banned in California for Californian liberals to be mad they were banned in Alabama.

4 Likes

California isn’t a close state. Neither is Alabama Stop skimming the post.

No…no they won’t.

1 Like

It’s not us here that matter. We care about things differently. The coming decision has been off the front pages for weeks if not months now….

Homeland security is nothing more then arm of democrat party…I warned repugs about it back when they were pushing it.

3 Likes

It was an example, I didn’t skim anything.

An example of what though. I said republicans in close states. Purple ones.

And yet the guy that went gunning for Kavanaugh still seems upset about it.

2 Likes

Rest assure…CoJ and corrupt FBI knows just who leaked it.

Unless you’re saying they’re incompetent?

3 Likes

So you think someone in the court was trying to influence elections in purple states? Doesn’t pass the smell test.

And yet individuals on here won’t be over it. One guy doesn’t an election make. How is it that you guys suddenly stop seeing the big picture?

Either theory is possible so is mine that it was a trial balloon because the court had become a little less than a popularity driven decision maker.

Actually i don’t. That’s not my theory. I am just saying that it’s not without merit.