Meanwhile radical lib extremist

What’s important here is that this person was a “radical lib extremist”. This makes it easier to justify my beliefs and hatred for those that I disagree with.

That aside, I’m glad they were apprehended before anything bad happened.

3 Likes

No, we don’t.

I am beginning to wonder if we ever will.

Extremists on both sides. Anyone who attacks another person or causes injury or god forbid death should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Those who bomb attack abortion clinics/doctors are just as bad as those who attack legislators, judges or anyone who is anti abortion.

1 Like

In your opinion. We do not know who leaked the information so not sure how you can be so definitive in this.

Mod Note

Nah, it’s not. Stay on topic.

I wouldn’t say I am sure, I am sure however that it was more likely someone against the ruling as that is the only motive that makes sense.

Yet another (D)omestic terrorist. They’re more common than mass shootings could ever dream of.

The whataboutism and shrugging speak as clearly as the fiery but mostly peaceful summer of riots.

3 Likes

i’m not sure this “lib” is so extreme compared to the rest of the ambulance blocking police car hopping brick hurtling antifa scum left

2 Likes

i have an idea for punishment for this nut. First, pretend he was threatening a leftist judge.

proceed

2 Likes

This thread isn’t about abortion…it’s about intimidating judges or having them killed to change court makeup.

2 Likes

LOL I see what you did there.

2 Likes

They know…the fact that you haven’t heard it yet is because it was a lib. If it was a conservative member it would be all over the press.

3 Likes

I have no doubt Kavanaugh was targeted to be “replaced”.

No it’s not even close to the only motive that makes sense.

Blunting the anger way before the November election makes equal sense.

1 Like

That makes no sense. The decision will still come out and people will be just as mad when it does as they would have been if it hadn’t leaked. Are you over it already? Will you be by November?

No they won’t. People can’t stay angry that long.

What? You didn’t see the Scalia was murdered posts on this board? You don’t have to imagine. You can let others do it for you.

Well there are those that thing the anger is just getting warmed up.

I’m smelling a little deflection by the hapless Alejandro Mayorkas here. His ineptitude has brought us a southern border illegal immigrant invasion and now he’s warning us that there are going to be more shoot ‘em ups because people are pissed?

Nobody leaked a controversial ruling and put his home address on blast first. Nor was there a possibility he would be replaced in time to change verdict on a very important case. If it goes down like that look out.

And yet people posited exactly what you can’t even imagine. Like Michael Savage for example.
Wareen style commission level investigation into the death of a 79 yo. But anyway the imaginations can run wild is the point.