Meanwhile radical lib extremist

Meanwhile radical Californian lib democrat attempts to violent change SCOTUS court.

This lib extremist was arrested in Maryland after making threats against Kavanaugh.

I hope secret service doubles their protection against democrat terrorist…Lord know CoJ and FBI aren’t going to protect em.

3 Likes

Expected, this was after all, the purpose of the leak.

5 Likes

Indeed it is. A threat that libs has pushed and even hoped to happen so Biden can replace new left-wing radical extremist judge.

2 Likes

Thank you democrats. The party of hate.

3 Likes

I can’t even imagine the backlash if that happened.

Why am I reminded of the words of term limits poster child Charles Schumer…

“Addressing a crowd of abortion-rights demonstrators, Schumer, D-N.Y., referred to the court’s two Trump appointees, Neal Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, and said, “You have unleashed the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

5 Likes

Oh they…meaning libs would pounce all over it so fast it would make your head spin.

1 Like

Except we don’t even know who the leaker is, do we?

Demo-crits.

Is this where we are going to pretend that the anti abortion movement hasn’t been a violent movement for decades and are going to paint all libs as endorsing violence?

4 Likes

Don’t change the subject.

There are laws that should probably be enforced.

18 U.S.C. § 1507, reads as follows:

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

I am not.

I can see where this thread is going.

All libs are violent.

Let us ignore the decades of violence on the anti abortion side.

Start your own thread on that topic.

2 Likes

Nah.

This one is cool.

1 Like

Your attempt to divert the subject is noted. I suggest ignoring your predictable nonsense. Maybe you can write the same thing in 25 orb30 posts pretending you are somehow brilliant.

The perp involved apparently intended to kill a Supreme Court Justice and his family. That’s pretty serious stuff.

Bye bye then.

6 Likes

We can hazard a guess by looking at which side is angry about the leak and which isn’t

3 Likes

It is.

Judge Blackmun suffered death threats for years and had a shot fired into his house.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1985/03/05/shot-fired-through-blackmuns-window/270a0516-2c7f-4c5e-9002-d017515a5131/

Extremists suck.

But let us not ignore the decades of violence on pro choice forces.

Now that the tables have turned I fear it is going to get worse.

The subject is violent protestors who make death threats, right?

Another domestic terrorist.

We must immediately investigate which cable hosts he watches and try to get them and/or their network pulled off the air.

1 Like