McConnell Tells Caucus They Lack the Votes to Block Impeachment Witnesses

Overwhelming evidence of OBSTRUCTION would naturally warrant having the witnesses that were obstructed testify…,

Support better candidates.

The idea that “he did nothing wrong”, which is basically what Trump has said this entire time in “it was a perfect call”, is mostly why he has been impeached. Nothing gets through to him on some things, the people around him and their concerns are meaningless. Trump sees nothing wrong with using his office to get something for him personally. And now he’s been impeached, and maybe we’ll get even more people giving up information.

I know i know, it’s because democrats hate trump etc etc Trump is great and cool.

5 Likes

Here we are.

If he did nothing wrong, .then why no witnesses?

2 Likes

Yup we are here because Trump has generally no sense of morality, believes he can do pretty much whatever he wants and never admits he’s wrong.

5 Likes

Hopefully this is true. It will be a win for government accountability.

Don’t forget TDS.

1 Like

who could forget that which lives within all libs

Calling Trump’s use of taxpayer funds as an extortion / bribery vehicle for his own personal political benefit “bad policy” is like saying Bonnie and Clyde were guilty of a few “bank overdrafts”.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl:

If the evidence against Trump is “overwhelming”…why are we even having this discussion? Could it be that they lied? If they lied…what should be their punishment? Zoom forward and this will be our discussion.

1 Like

So you agree they should call witnesses.

Professor Dershowitz really put a hole in the whole obstruction case…didn’t he? Do you think he’s wrong?

Danger Will Robinson! Danger! That’s what I got out of his speech.

Again, why prevent witnesses?

Let’s pretend they lied…oh well too bad for you.
The evidence is overwhelming. It just requires context and parsing out what’s what. None of it you are even going to accept so who really cares honestly?

The trump administration wants to play this every way they can. They claim they dont have enough evidence but are blocking said evidence. Claiming that the house needs to subpoena people but blocks all subpoenas because they arent allowed to talk to those people.

At some point you just say ■■■■ it and run with the cards you have. The house didnt need to subpoena bolton. They could have but it would be tied up in the courts. This skips this process. 51 votes gets bolton, and Robert’s isnt gonna put up with trumps stupid delay ■■■■■■■■■

So you’ve mentioned this several times tonight. Feel like you’re trying to get something out. Please share your feelings

No he didn’t

Again…why isn’t the “overwhelming evidence” that started this whole thing being substantiated? If I arrest you for “overwhelming evidence” and then use that, without proving it to garner other potential evidence, that’s an “unreasonable search” and any evidence you get is inadmissible.