Mayor of Wall Street

Sorry,

it isn’t about you it is about double standards in the party and the press.

I’m gonna go with stream of consciousness. :grinning:

1 Like

If Bloomberg were to become President and follow the example of Donald Trump by not putting his holdings into a at least a blind trust, then you will not see me saying that it is all right and good.

Omni william penn hotel is cheaper and a historical site. Yeahh that doesnt fly.

Wait what hotels did Obama own?

but the calls form Trump were before he was elected.

Just looking for one standard and equality

doesn’t matter he stayed in hotels at taxpayer expense.

all the outrage about where presidents stay.

COMICAL

Bucking the tradition of the two presidents before him (who both stayed in the Marriott Grand Hotel), President Obama chose to stay at the then two-year-old Ritz-Carlton, Moscow when he traveled to Russia to meet with President Dimitry Medvedev.

So you totally ignoring the fact that the outrage is directed at trump for staying at property’s that he owns. Got it.

I get your outrage i just think it is foolish as it seems his hotels are cheaper than others and probably easier to secure as the visits are repetitive.

were you outraged when Bloomberg was over pension funds for the city?

You are seriously arguing 650 is reasonable? About 0.001% of the population has ever spent that for a night in a hotel.

I’ve stayed in some amazing high end hotels here and abroad and never paid 650 a night. Come on dude, be real…Are you paying hotel rates at 650+ a night? Oh…you must be a thousandnaire :rofl:
SMH
Posting on the hannity board sounding like an elitist. Stop it. LOL!

Same with the Willard here in DC. Hell even guest rooms at Trump’s hotel which is around the corner isn’t that much unless you’re buying a suite.

yesterday I posted hotel rates in new York city.

also an article that Obama stayed in a presidential suite for 3 weeks before inauguration. you must forget the million dollar dinners Obama had in manhattan, or Clintons haircut on the runway.

just a little bit of perspective. try it.

650 a night is not reasonable.

You are forgetting who is pocketing the money from this.

by what standard.

what is the average cost of security service per night by president?

what rates do they pay at other hotels?

if you do not know you have no basis to argue.

You have no clue how hotel rates are set, do you?

Not reasonable by ANY measure. Especially if the person forcing it is profiting directly off of it.

I love how the real elitists start crawling out of the woodwork when it’s about dear leader. :rofl:

1 Like

I have many times paid 650 a night for hotel rooms all over the world. It is not that much.