Mayor of Olympia WA Supports BLM...Until Her Home Gets Vandalized

:rofl: :joy: such a good psychoanalyst!

Funny, the only mention of the teams and their colors I see is yours.

1 Like

Who woulfld of thought in only a few weeks that cons here would cheering for the vandalism of private property :laughing:

Except you don’t. You see me challenging people’s imaginations after reading glenn beck’s agitprop in this thread.

Why didn’t you mention the peacekeeper group? Why did you wait for me to do it?

Who here would have thought that liberals suddenly have a problem with destroying private property :rofl:

That’s exactly what you did and we can all see it, breaking them down by teams and colors. :smile:

Why didn’t you mention the peacekeeper group? Why did you wait for me to do it?

Why am I the only one who clicks source reporting? It’s so easy.

Half my arguments here aren’t even about politics anymore. I’m just trying to get people to read the whole story they’re commenting on.

I know it’s easier and probably funnier to make this thread and that headline, but man, i just clicked a few more links then yall and the story I found was wayyyy more interesting.

It’s not as easy or quick with good vs bad, but it’s reality.

Should the vandals and looters be arrested?

A lot of the damage was done by white thugs on behalf of BLM.

3 Likes

Absolutely.

and that’s why the group of vandals was wearings masks, and the local activist group was wearing neon green shirts labled Peacekeepers and running them off, and cleaning up after them.

Not all these protestors are peaceful.

and a lot of established, known, BLM activists have disavowed and even cleaned up that mess the anonymous white boys left behind.

A similar thing happened in Austin. Some weird ass group called “The Mike Ramos Bridgade” showed up to and tried to start riots.

I was watching their live stream, the idiots got lost downtown and ended up in the middle of Congress St Bridge over the river. “The Bat Bridge”. If you’ve visited Austin once, you know this bridge, let alone if you live here.

Anyway, they get to the middle of the bridge and the “Brigade” leader starts asking “where are we?”

They aren’t right wing, so I don’t really understand what the claim is.

Mike Ramos was killed by cops, I believe.

1 Like

No they aren’t right wing. But they aren’t Austinites, they have nothing to do with Mike Ramos family, nothing to do with any local activism.

They just showed up. And they’ve been constantly chased away by the local groups.

Ah ok. Good on the local groups.

Man o man. I just looked for updates on the brigade.

Mugshot funtime:

Ya, that, just. No. 18 year old weird kids are not representative of anything besides themselves.

1 Like

justice is always worthy of cheering.

So if someone supports BLM they deserve to have their property vandalized and destroyed. Lol

These conservative principles are something else