Maybe libs can explain this to me

^truth

$25B is the Pelosi demand.

1 Like

No it isn’t.

Yes it is

where did the money get appropriated? what bill? where in the bill is it only going to be used on ballot?

You need to update yourself.

Nancy Pelosi on national television said she needs 25 billions dollars to make sure ballets get delivered…did she not say that? Yes or no. Simple question.

1 Like

if only there were a way to get everyone on the same page for a good faith argument to be made. maybe a direct connection to the source documents…aka…link?

6 Likes

did she? she stated 25 billions only for ballets? :ballet_shoes: nothing else in post service?

1 Like

Good faith?

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Go do your own research. The USPS has cash on hand to operate until October 2021.

Libs have been claiming Trump is breaking the post office to cheat the election.

Pelosi gave press conference on a Saturday.

2+2=4, not 5

1 Like

i saw it, nowhere did she state 25 Billion only for ballet :ballet_shoes:.

so i have her speech, i read the bill(that just got passed in house) and nowhere does it state it is going to make each ballot cost 200…

on the other hand we have plenty of examples of Chicks dying in transport, Vets not getting their drugs, mail being delayed by weeks,
so…link?

You are correct. She did nothing of the sort

Good point.
But even if we want to spend that money, what can be implemented in a couple of months? You couldn’t get new equipment by then. You couldn’t hire and train many people by then.
Its ridiculous and a game with Pelosi.

Go right ahead.

This is CBS

What’s lost in the political furor is this: The Postal Service is on track to have its best year in more than half a decade — that’s even after taking a severe financial hit, like businesses around the country, from the coronavirus.

In the first six months of 2020, the USPS’ operations generated $2.3 billion in cash, an increase of $700 million from the year-ago period. Notably, none of that is from cost-cutting. Expenses are actually up $2 billion, or just under 3%, in the past nine months due in part to an increase in paid sick leave as a result of the pandemic, as well as the purchase of personal protective equipment and other services to keep workers safe.

So why so they need 25 billion dollars to make sure ballots get delivered on time?

Not hard question, no link is required.

Libs…I’m sure CBS is acceptable source?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Don’t Buy Goodyear Tires

Is it only ballots?

No. It is not.

1 Like