Maybe libs can explain this to me

The USPS has operating cash on hand through October 2021.

Which in no way proves 200 is going towards each ballot

so that would mean it would not cost the postal service 200 per ballot.

cool glad we could explain that to the OP

Where does 200$ per ballot comes from?

Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

I can not find this information anywhere

https://community.hannity.com/t/maybe-libs-can-explain-this-to-me/234309/4

The USPS has a $10B loan current they havenā€™t touched.

During the news conference Iā€™ve heard her say something to effect to make sure all ballot gets delivered in timely fashion or something to that effect.

My mind quickly did the calculation 125 million voters out of 25 billion dollars come too 200 per ballot.

Thus my thread title.

Correct. It would not cost $200 per ballot

1 Like

Whatā€¦hell that makes it even worst. Didnā€™t hear/know that.

So what does she need the money for?

She also accused the President of trying to suppress voting by breaking the USPS and called the House in to vote on this ā€œemergency fundingā€ for the emergency.

What is 350 million voters cost? Figure your .55 plus $1 a ballot?

Told everybody ā€œDonā€™t listen to him or them.ā€

1 Like

The money is only being spent on processing/delivering ballots? Iā€™m pretty sure that it isnā€™t

I figured it come to 68.750,000 dollars for stamps on 125 million ballots. Add dollar for ballots 193,750,000 dollars.

There better not be 350 votersā€¦oh wait I see what you did there. :rofl:

could ask her, or ask the farmers losing thousands on dead chicks, the thousands of VA not getting their normal prescription in the mail like they have, the millions who have had mail delayed for multiple weeks. or maybe it is purely political knowing that the senate is once again not going to take up this bill

but at least we now know its not going only to ballots and therefore its not going to cost 200$ per ballot.

learning has occured!

1 Like

Have you proven it? Cash on hand until October 2021. $10B loan untouched.

Why is she calling them in a giving press conferences accusing voter suppression on a Saturday?

2+2=4, never 5

2 Likes

I made this tread within second upon here her liveā€¦saying something to effect to make sure ballots gets delivered in timely fashion.

No link required is it was basically real time.

They have funding now.

1 Like

Assuming worst case + illegals.

1 Like