Maxine Waters, Face of democrat party

Easy there buddy…calling Trump supporters racist and bigots are no no here.

1 Like

I am none of those things.

Totally. Hypocrites. When you’ve seen one, you’ve seen em’ all.

Maxine opposes a voter ID law, she (like other faces of the DEMOCRAT party) claims that it is racist, however you need to have a photo ID to attend her town hall meetings.

Why? Because they do not parrot your political views? My children have very different politics than me and I think its great.

They are both in their 20s and politically aware which cannot be a bad thing.

Society changes and evolves, we might not like all the changes but just like our grandparents and their parents we are powerless to stop it.

America is changing, culturally, socially and demographically. It is the fear of this change that Trump has tapped into.

I suspect many of the same fears were raised when there was a huge influx of migrants from Europe through Ellis Island.

These immigrants set up their own enclaves and it was only when you got to the second and third generations that you found assimilation into American culture but that assimilation also changed America.

It is ironic that those who beat their chests loudest and say they are proud Americans are also the same ones who cling doggedly onto their immigrant roots such as polish, Italian, irish etc. Nothing wrong with that but I do smile at the irony.