It doesn’t have to.

No, but you appear to have a tingle running down your leg. :slight_smile:

you wish.
you are Democrats

shhhh. it’s a tell.

I am member of the Democratic Party.

Hence I am a democrat.

Allan

So, I guess Maxine is the new threat that the trumpanzees are going all “pearl-clutching” over.

1 Like

John Bolton used to be considered a face of the Democratic Party, but since he is officially part of the Trump Administration, he is now considered cool. :sunglasses:

technically, I’m a Republican. So I’m a member of the Republican party.

see how that is supposed to work? I’m not a member of the party of the Republic.

Silly Conan…you really missed this one didn’t you.

The gaggle of hens are the faces of Democrat party.

BTW…What happen it old mad Maxine anyway? Did someone gagged her?

You guys name someone as “the face of the Democrat party” on a weekly basis, hard to keep track!

2 Likes

I do enjoy a good retrospective on how wrong y’all are though, thanks!

1 Like

It’s hard to believe you guys elected people that are far crazier then mad Maxine.

I mean think about it for a moment.

1 Like

Who? Are you still blabbering about freshman from districts no one here occupies?

1 Like

Just when you think libs can’t get any crazier…they do.

1 Like

I’d go with Steve King as face of Republican Party.

1 Like

799077dc0d9832846ca974d4900333df3c963c33_2_690x388

Whataboutism!

Ironic that you said this in a response to your own post… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

So…you agree.

IMO Nadler is now becoming the face of the Democrat(ic) party just in time for the election. He is starting the impeachment proceedings…no, I mean the non-impeachment proceedings…the not proceedings but impeachment oriented committee…I mean the maybe impeachment thingy.
That’s a real good look.

1 Like

There appears to be a messaging problem about impeachment going on within the Dem party.