Maxine Waters, Face of democrat party

I wounder if she is concerned about the Uranium One investigation currently going on.

Do you know if Nadler has ever acknowledged all the investigations in to Obama’s Deepstate?

So you’ve demoted Ocasio-Cortez? When did that happen? Its hard to keep up with how Republicans run the Democratic Party these days.

only the face to Republicans, I personal have no idea who Nadler is.

Haven’t been keeping up with the news recently?

Yep. The Democratic Party is correct usage.

Allan

Not really. The de facto leader, Nancy Pelosi, has already stated that impeachment is off the table. Other congressmen can talk about it all they want, but ultimately the decision will be to defeat Trump in 2020.

DemocRAT party? Haven’t heard that line of contention in a while. lol

Is that the best you got. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The majority party thanks you.

Allan

That confirms it, I remember now! Some of y’all used to get genuinely pissed about the Democrat party not being called the Democratic party.

40 years and still mad. :rofl:

Democratic Party is correct usage.

The other is incorrect.

Allan (setting people straight with facts on hannity since 2002)

You’re all crazy. Omar is the new face of the Ds. Both her and her husband…I mean brother…I mean…:rofl:

1 Like

No worries, you can’t spell DemocRATic without rat. :wink:

Her brosband? :thinking:

5 Likes

:+1::grin:

1 Like

coin it…and apply for the rights to it. This is big. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This has been a fun morning…but…alrighty then…gotta go.

Walter the Dummy is the face of Joe Biden.

Waters is totally the face of the DEMOCRAT party. That is, when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez isn’t the face of the DEMOCRAT party. And when they aren’t then it’s definitely Omar. Yeah, Omar is definitely the face of the DEMOCRAT party…when it’s not Biden. I mean, yeah, Biden…definitely Biden. But only on Tuesdays.

DEMOCRAT.

You know who’s tolerant of incest, no matter how fictitious?

DEMOCRATS.