Mattis "World's most overrated general"

Did we have a SOFA issue in Syria?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

in mattis’s words “Trump called me an overrated general. He called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. I guess that makes me the Meryl Streep of generals.”

4 Likes

As long as you fawn and prostrate yourself over the President all is good.

Diverge from the path of righteousness and you will not only incur his wrath but the wrath of his cultists.

1 Like

Excellent comeback!

1 Like

There are things the President believes and/or knows which he can’t or refuses to say, reveal or disclose which Mattis doesn’t even imagine.

The President has made decisions influenced by things he doesn’t say or share.

He has to wait for the public to find out what he already knows, something which Mattis should have figured out by now if he is supposed to be so great.

Or.

Trump is an idiot.

3 Likes

Nah, he’s hitting dimensions thought not to exist.

3 Likes

Had any other president said the same about a general and their former Secretary of Defense, it would have been a major news story.

It’s just another day in the world of Trump. Amazing how little his words mean to everyone.

General and flag officers are punching back.

At the Commander in Chief.

This is not normal.

No he isn’t.

He is brilliant.

And those who oppose him are not loyal Americans and or not bright enough to recognize how much they have been deceived.

For civilians, maybe? lol

1 Like

Trump is an idiot.

2 Likes

Didnt he go to some military school as a kid?

You’re catching on. Comparing Trump to anybody else is useless.

Mattis may get an important thing wrong.

Do you libs ever think you might have underestimated just how bad a large segment of the population despises you?

I guess, but it’s still important to hold Trump to some standards.

They’re just jealous.

1 Like

He is usually right.

This is not a list that Obama or Clinton compiled.

As brilliant as they were supposed to be, leave it to Trump to get it done.

Is it idiotic to give jobs to Asians, Hispanics, Women and Blacks that they have not seen before?

What part of Iran are you from?