Massive crowd in last night Florida rally chant "Fire Fauci" - could it really happen?

Whether or not what the crowd chanted last night about Tony is far reaching or not, at least some people including me are starting to tire of Fauci’s added shtick routine on air.

To a man this crowd last night in Florida may be on to something about Dr. Fauci’s ultimate fate.

Imagine if the US Government’s top ranking infectious authority would of stuck more in the weeds to the subject matter his job description outlines.

What say you?

If you did see it yet, also check out the actual footage furnished by none other than CNN which includes an exchange between Trump and the crowd where the POTUS even thanks his supporters for their advice.

I would have said NO until he politicized in favor of Biden.

Now I say he must go with a Trump victory.

Hopefully he will read the tea leaves and retire.

1 Like

fauci needs to go.

his early advice to the president was horible and the only reason the perception against trump on covid is what it is

1 Like

Yep. Fauci was def the problem. Not Trump.

15 Likes

The buck stops with Fauci.

1 Like

who said we did not need masks? fauci
who said it was under control and the risk was minimal? fauci
who advised against travel restrictions? fauci
who devised the screening plan for arrivals? fauci
who was responsible for the early testing gaffes? fauci

2 Likes

trump is the president, his advice came from fauci

1 Like

Your advisor can give you advice, but you have to make the decision.

Wearing a mask in February was an opinion. Wearing a mask in April was well known. In June, the president still refused to wear a mask. The president also made wearing masks a political issue. This is entirely his doing.

4 Likes

Trump is the model of leadership.

2 Likes

Zero personal responsibility. It’s always the others fault. I’ve never seen anything like that, really.

4 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say your summation of Fauci’s actions aren’t 100% accurate.

4 Likes

With Trump, the buck always stops somewhere way over there —————>

2 Likes

he followed the advice of the experts, isn’t that what you want?

the presidents opponents made wearing a mask a political issue. the presidents guidance has been on the cdc website from the beginning, and it was from fauci

when fauci said not to wear masks, he knew he was wrong. he lied, admittedly it was to make sure there was enough for front line workers, but a lie none the less.

asymptomatic spread is not limited to covid, it is something rather typical for corona virus’, but he only advocated quarantining and testing those with symptoms… huge error.

1 Like

then you’re on a non existant limb.

Trump didn’t wear a mask in public until July.

1 Like

he’s the model for listennng to the experts

so what? do you need the president to wear a mask to follow the cdc’s advice?

1 Like

I remember when Trump was so jealous that Faucci got to throw out the first pitch for the Red Sox Trump lied that he was throwing the first one for the Yankees. https://www.si.com/mlb/yankees/news/president-donald-trump-surprised-yankees-with-first-pitch-announcement

6 Likes

He is the the leader. He should lead. It’s really a simple concept when you have expectations.

1 Like

he did, his administrations advice was posted at the cdc.