Massive crowd in last night Florida rally chant "Fire Fauci" - could it really happen?

They all get thrown under the Trump bus. Fauci’s should never have been given complete control to lead America, but you put a rational, educated man in front our childish 64 year old President and the intelligence vacuum will subjugate the weaker of the two.

2 Likes

He did not wear a mask until July. I have been wearing a mask in stores since March.

No, they didn’t. Trump made it political when he came out and said he was not wearing a mask himself.

While it was a mistake to say that, there was also a mask shortage. Do you remember the hoarders? People buying hundreds of masks to resell.

I am pretty lenient when it comes to decisions politicians make, especially when they are made without complete information. Trump sucks at making decisions. The easiest decisions he could have made were to adopt mask wearing in late March when it became APPARENT that masks were the way to go. He could have made this a rallying cry for his re-election, but played politics with people’s lives.

He lost when he chose to rally around some vague notion of “freedom” instead of asking for the nation to sacrifice for the greater good of its elderly citizens.

1 Like

He did not politicized masks.
He always weared a mask, advised to wear masks, never questioned mask usage and never mocked mask wearers.
He never downplayed the virus, even when people were dying of it.
He always listens to scientists and has a deep love for science and knowledge.
He is an excellent listener, the best.
He never lies.
He is the most honest POTUS.

What I am missing?

4 Likes

He is not holding rallies that are not recommended because of the high possibility of spreading Covid

7 Likes

When Fauci entered politics and sided with Biden, he chose to be fired when Trump wins. Bye Feliciafauci.

He’s 79 years old. It’s time to retire. He should not be fired.

I got a better idea. WE are gonna fire Trump tomorrow instead.

5 Likes

Least racist person in the room.
Really smart and really rich.
Really gets this stuff.
Your favorite President.

5 Likes

Something tells me that you’re going to be a very disturbed guy. :sunglasses:

Nah…the fact that Texas is a toss up is very reassuring. :wink:

1 Like

I can hear all of those Texans right now telling Biden…“pilgrim…I’ll give ya till sundown…to get outta town”. :sunglasses:

1 Like

maybe you need roll models, i don’t. i need only information to make my decision, which i had in march. been wearing a mask ever since. i’m also smart enough to realize that masks are only required when social distancing is not possible, which is why the president most of the time, didn’t need to wear one. he did get covid, had little to do with wearing a mask since we know masks don’t prevent you from getting covid and 70-75% of all new covid cases are people who do wear them. they do help to prevent spreading it.

1 Like

I know a lot of people that need role models. They’re all Trump supporters.

3 Likes

Fauci was front and center as part of the task force.

Had plenty of opportunity to tell the public how to be safe and save lives.

He was on my TV every day in April and a lot of May.

Holy ■■■■■ Your revisionist history is something else.

2 Likes

no, he didn’t. he followed the advice if the cdc and nih. which was to advise mask wearing and social distancing where it was appropriate.

except of course that its not revised, its what actually did happen

Fauci flipflopped all over the place and he seems to favor lockdowns most of next year.

He seems full of himself and needs to go.

1 Like

Per Donald Trump:

LIBERATE MICHIGAN!! or “That governor from Michigan”

Based on their closing down to get Covid under control. We have gotten under control no thanks to GOP politicians.

Once. And listening partially. And ignores changes.

I understand his frustration, but he could have supported the changes, it’s his responsibility to do so.