Mass shootings, motivation for, and weapon(s) used

Were that true, the measures taken to limit exposure to ISIS’ propaganda wouldn’t have had any effect within the US. I believe it has.

There will always be an anus of the internet somewhere where the rejects gather. Don’t need to make it quite so easily accessible though.

1 Like

At this point we’re too hung up on the method of killing. We can lose hundreds in a weekend to a white supremacist shooting or a gang violence and no one bats an eye, but if they end up using a pipe bomb, we’ll shut down everything.

After the OKC bombing we had a national manhunt and a roll up of white supremacist networks that pretty much shut them up for two decades. We ought to be hearing reports from across the nation of a lot of 4chan and 8chan posters getting knocks on their doors.

1 Like

Comparing international problems with domestic problems is a fail right out the gate also.

You’re fantasizing when you talk about limiting Americans in what they can say and where.

ISIS and Al Qaeda are also a domestic US threat, and measures have been taken to address that aspect. Hasn’t happened with white nationalists.

Your Government already monitors and limits what Americans say and where they say it. You’re dreaming if you think they can’t or won’t do even more of that.

OK, then I’ll leave you to pretend like you have any actual answers here. :wink:

1 Like

Where would the shooter hear something like that?

Of the 250 shootings how many were for that reason? I recall that some of the shootings were due to work place related issues?

Thanks for the post. I thought that was the case.

Good post. Of the 250 this year how many have been with assault rifles?

Don’t get wrong I know that rifles are more lethal but these people can rack up the body count with handguns as well. The Virginia tech killer killed around 30+ people with two handguns a 9mm and a 22 caliber.

Almost all of the inner city killings are handguns.

The assault rifle becomes more significant in situations like the Las Vegas shooting.

That was horrible and the first time I questioned on the thought of a ban. Whereas the Sandy hook killer could have done the same thing with a handgun your right in Las Vegas and in Orlando that madness needed more higher power weapons

Shutting down 8chan wouldn’t be a terrible start.

Looking like it might happen too.

Forcing them to move to a secure onion site is a brilliant idea. Absolutely brilliant. That’s helping right there. lol

Scatter the roaches, rinse repeat. They’ll dwindle each time.

Hell, even the founder wants it done.

Aaaaand it’s gone.

Good riddance.

That’s a cute fantasy. In the real world, it’s going to make their group more secure. Hopefully reading about it at least made you feel good. The news doesn’t like you to feel sheepish and scared all the time.

Try not to get stabbed on your way home tonight. :hugs:

Cool.

It’s gone.

Looks like cloudfare pulled the plug.

…and can die on foreign soil using a rifle to fight in our war.

1 Like