Mass shooting in Chicago but Defund the Police!

Eventually.

1 Like

There is ample evidence.

1 Like

Preventing? These killers are not some kid who snapped. They are thugs. You think this is their first crime?

1 Like

So in your world facts are not evidence.

Brilliant.

There have only been about 40,000 carry permits issued in the entire metro area.

Over 500 murders per year for over fifty years.

Before they even issued their first carry permit.

Well that former community organizer is doing quite well:

I believe that this is the third mansion that they purchased. I guess liberal politicians can’t have too many mansions. And they white middle class Americans are the ones who are privileged.

1 Like

Looks like government is doing a poor job at raising these children.

3 Likes

Well they burned down the village and fueled it with Hillary’s book.

Or literally any gang beef anywhere in America in the last forty years.

The Chicago Police?

(laughs in corruption and brutality)

1 Like

To be clear, this was a mass shooting, right?

1 Like

BLM BLM BLM!!! Oh wait

2 Likes

For which of course the solution will be to punish law abiding legal gun owners.

1 Like

Isn’t that always the case?

Well I’m sure those crack coppers from the FDA and Customs are gonna easily handle a gang culture that’s existed in Chicago for damn near a century and a half that no one’s ever been able to dislodge. The culture that bred the most monolithic and powerful organized crime syndicate in history.

1 Like

Declare them as the terrorists they are and unleash hell on them.

1 Like

For democrats it is.

They have a good track record of reducing the murder rate eh?

And thus are your intentions made plain. Always knew there’d come a day where y’all would want to bring this War on Terror ■■■■ home and use it on American citizens. And here we are.

3 Likes

I’ve been advocating for this since long before 9-11 and repeatedly here since I joined.

Welcome to the past.

Too bad it’s wildly illegal to strip American citizens of their due process, Mr. Strict Constitutionalist.

3 Likes