Mass migration in the UK (and elsewhere) has not been the utopian dream that the liberals promised

The sad thing is this once in a lifetime bill to change the laws, would actually help republicans as well as the democrats.
After all it was a man endorsed by Trump who wrote it and credit is due to republicans.
Another political miscalculation by republicans who could look so good, but are held back by Trumps ego.

Are you under the impression that the Bill many Republicans are against is substantially a border security Bill?

2 Likes

Well, if Biden had not undone everything Trump did to control the problem of illegal immigration on day one of his Administration, we would not have the problem, or at very least be well on the way to solving it. Surely you must understand that, don’t you?

3 Likes

Because of Trump he said so.
It was written by a republican and my point is the rejection by republicans, because they don’t want to give Joe Biden a win, i think is a political miscalculation because they would have shown real solutions to the problem and gained politically.

I do that’s the point. Unless the laws are changed a presidents executive order only last 4 years.

That is completely incorrect. This bill is garbage.

3 Likes

No.

Well it was written by republicans and nothing to do with democrats yet they would have signed it.

Was it?

Ok then continue to complain that Trumps solution will only last 4 years.
Because hey ho, the next pres will undo it.

When was the last time a democrat put changing immigration law on their agenda.

Two days ago. Brandon.

2 Likes

That bill would permanently keep the border open.

You’re barking up the wrong tree.

Yes and that change is due to republicans, a win for them.
Sometimes the party needs a win, not just Donald Trump.

Thats not the way of the current Republican party everything revolves around Trump. Its insane the hold he has on the Republican party. I thought after he lost the 2020 election he would quickly lose power but boy was I wrong. The Republicans travel to MLG to bend the knee like it some sort of religious destination. Got to give Trump credit for being able to command that sycophantic loyalty.

Yes didn’t that cost them the senate and over turning Roe had negative impact on republicans winning elections.
This bill is a chance to redeem the whole party and display competence and will be frittered away because of loyalty to Trump.

Dont try and apply logic when it comes to Trump and the Republican party.

Have you read the bill?

Either of you?

2 Likes

And right on cue here he comes. :heart::sweat_smile: