Mass migration in the UK (and elsewhere) has not been the utopian dream that the liberals promised

Suffering by whom?

Emotional baggage is all they have. It’s all they know. :wink:

It doesn’t make one racist but it is interesting how legal immigration seeps through in these discussions where posters continuously repeat - “well they should do it the legal way.”

Speaking of France:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-bid-to-curb-immigration-france-to-scrap-birthright-citizenship-in-mayotte/ar-BB1i6Gwg

In France everyone is French but some are more French than others.

1 Like

What about all the problems and suffering that many US citizens already experience? What about all the problems and suffering that this open border approach is causing the US taxpayer as has been detailed here:

Do you believe that we are just a new government program away from fixing all the world’s suffering? All you guys were glowing about the first non-white female VP and how the country was going to benefit immensely from the magic that she would bring. She was specifically tasked as the border czar who was going to fix the issue by solving all the root causes of migration. How did that work out?

You don’t alleviate the suffering of citizens by making migrants suffer.

I haven’t said anything about fixing the world’s suffering.

Our official policy shouldn’t be inflicting cruelty onto desperate people. Like the plan that Stephen Miller is proposing if Trump wins the election to round up 20 million people and put them into massive detention camps on the border using funds redirected from military expenditures and mobilize the National Guard from States that support him to enforce this policy in States that don’t.

Do You have a link to that actual plan?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/11/politics/trump-stephen-miller-immigration-detention-deportation/index.html

First that is a pay for site I am guessing there is no link to plan. Second I asked for a link to the plan not some opinion piece out of paper that challenges the View on accuracy and how far left they can move.

You don’t alleviate the consequences of illegals’ votes by making US citizens suffer.

2 Likes

You voted for it.

2 Likes

Lol you think that is a link to the plan it is another hit piece designed to influence people like you. They don’t change because you make it easy.

"The Biden-Harris campaign in a statement called Trump’s immigration plans “extreme, racist, cruel policies” that are “meant to stoke fear and divide us, betting a scared nation is how he wins this election.”

Tells you all you need to know.

3 Likes

Trump has publicly stated that he will day one dictator his way to mass deportations.

But this widely reported plan… it just seems so unlike him.

A serious question would be did she do anything? Anything at all? :thinking:

Silly laughter doesn’t count.

pai mei no2

1 Like

Lol so nothing

You don’t believe the reporting… I can’t change your mind on that.

Trump already redirected military funds to build the wall… so that isn’t out of left field. He said that he will deport all illegals… that is millions of people. He has called on States to send the National Guard in for border control. He has said he would bar immigration from Muslim countries… something that he tried to do in his first term. He has said that he would get rid of the globalists and communists from the US … even going so far as to have a new law to deal with Marxists who are citizens.

So I know… it all sounds so unlike him.