Masking for Evah!

prevents particles/droplets from entering open wounds, incisions, patients mouths. also prevents particles from going into doctors/nurses mouths. helps protect older infirm or immuno-compromised patients when in close proximity.

the vaccine wasnt killing people before jan20 like it is now. don’t people have the right to know of the risks?

gosh. why would only the “right wing whacko” media cover that…? hmmmm

Internet Man told you? The NYT? Seriously?

Sex - 71%

Race (black) - 41%

Age - 18-40 - 70%

Health Insurance (have) - 78%

The majority of the unvaccinated are waiting to see. They are concerned about safety, but also efficacy. You can chalk the latter up to Fauci Inc. And now with the re-masking it’s going to get worse.

Your “experts” are making the juice not worth the squeeze.

There are numerous correlations.

Why wouldn’t people know of the risks?

dunno

what’s wrong with reporting on them?

I would expect the person administering the vaccine to ask the person receiving the vaccine if they had any questions or concerns.

No. They don’t have time to chit chat and that person is not knowledgeable about it. They are there to stick and move.

Not to mention a lot of those refusing to vaccinate are medical professionals.

No.

Waiting

You realize I am making fun of the sudden conservative media flip flop on the vaccine…. Right?

There are no doubts about the efficacy (if you’re vaccinated, even if you get COVID, it’s going to be a very mild case- in almost 100% of the cases), and doubts about the safety are being overblown by people like Tucker Carlson, and right wing media, and even by people on the ground like posters here who misconstrue what databases like VAERS are showing.

The majority of unvaccinated are not “waiting to see”.

The majority are being scared into waiting.

Of course there are. “If I’m vaccinated, why do I have to wear a mask?” “Break through cases” are all over all media daily.

Yes they are. 31% say “Never”. That leaves what?

By Fauci Inc.

“The mixed messaging of saying that you have to mask when you’re vaccinated will tell the unvaccinated, oh, actually, the vaccines don’t work,” said Dr. Monica Gandhi, University of California-San Francisco.`

Fauci said he’s not concerned that the mask mandate will erode trust in the vaccine’s efficacy.

“There are situations where one might want to go the extra mile to get the extra degree of protection,” he said.

Ah once again the person who doesn’t understand the thread proves it.

I absolutely believe that every liberal should mask. 24/7. So please do! I think L.A. county should mask for the next 50 years.

Simma down. I’m not trying to talk you out of masking. I am only ridiculing it. Which is first amendment protected speech. Please Jay, Mask up!
But I won’t be joining you.

:grin:

Then you should mask. Absolutely 100 percent, you should. I will not be joining you. Mandate it in liberal areas too!

Enjoy!

:grin:

1 Like

nothing wrong with that. but i wouldnt expect the nurses or whoever is giving the shot to know all the stats. thats not their job

even if it was, still ok to be in the “news” right?

everything else sure the hell was about covid

Your statement while true, is completely out of context.

Masks are predominately worn in Asia by the sick people so that they do not pass on their virus to others.

They are not worn (in any significant numbers) by the healthy to prevent catching a virus.

Having said all that, there are seasonal dust storms in Asia where sand (as fine or finer than our pollen) blows in over whole areas the size of large cities… Many will wear mask so that they do not breath in all that sand.

Always.

1 Like

Always. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m good. The people I care about have all been vaccinated. I just don’t get why cons have made wearing a mask to prevent the spread of a deadly virus a threat to freedom.