Mask independence day!

On trains or airplanes? Because crews don’t know who is vaccinated and who is not.

Allan

If they’re vaccinated why should they care? I thought you were from NJ? You know distancing and masks are gone now, right? I don’t know about mass transit, but bars and restaurants, gone, whether you’re vaccinated or not.

Then the crews need to get vaccinated.

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is, but there are a lot of vaccinated people worried about the unvaxxed. I couldn’t care less who is unvaccinated around me. I got the Vax, I’m not going to live in fear.

Trains and airplanes are still masked zones until September 13.

Allan

Yeah and little kids at school. There are still some places they insist on masks to protect those that don’t want protection.

Why do they care? If someone chooses to put themselves at risk, why is that anybody else’s business?

The govt is in charge.

That’s why we have govt agency to oversee things.

The food you eat is inspected. Is it not. Might as well go back to drinking raw milk.

Allan

1 Like

Good Lord. Which is why things are such a mess. Maybe people can be in charge of their own health for a while?
:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Raw milk. Not everything the United States govt does is bad.

We have wholesome food that has been inspected.

We don’t dump chemicals into rivers anymore.

Things are much better with govt involvement.

Something that you can’t simply acknowledge.

Allan

Yeah, exactly.

You’re missing the point. Going off the rails in fact. The people you’re protecting don’t want the protection. The vaccine is available. Those that didn’t get it, don’t want it. Yet some places insist on protecting them with mask rules. It’s kind of silly.

Now you come in using examples of safe guards in place to protect people from getting poisoned. To protect our actual drinking supply and try to equate that with mask mandates.

Mine was March 3rd. It was like flipping a switch in my head. Alaska never had a mask mandate, but I continued to wear a mask in businesses that asked people to be masked, in respect for their right to do so. However, as of this last week, most of those “please wear a mask” signs have disappeared.

2 Likes

How much longer will you be wearing a mask? Are you hoping that Fauci will change his mind again and tell you “maybe for the rest of your life”?

4 Likes

If you are vaccinated, those people are not a threat to you. That’s the whole purpose of the vaccine.

4 Likes

Are you vaccinated? If so, why does it concern you?

“Rules must be followed!” Resistance is futile!

You clearly do not hear yourself.

3 Likes

If the crew is vaccinated, it shouldn’t matter. If the crew is not vaccinated, they should not be on the crew.

My sentiment exactly. If a person does not care to get vaccinated, that’s totally on them. Their choice does not concern me.

Government good. Must comply.