Mask independence day!

Mine was midnight, May 28th. I was at work when the mask came off. That’s when the mandate was lifted. I don’t even know my job’s policy on masks post mandate. I’m on vacation now, but it doesn’t matter. As long as it’s not a state mandate, I’m not wearing one.

The mandates in NJ were lifted this past Friday. No store that I have been to continues to require them. However, you wouldn’t notice the mandates were lifted. I went to a Lowes’s and the only reason I knew I didn’t have to wear a mask is because I saw a few employees without them.

I want to believe they just didn’t get the memo.

Good. Let them keep their disgusting phlegm all over their own face.

It’s like the circus is in town every day and the clowns are out promoting the show.

:clown_face:

I don’t care, personally. Wear what you want. But you can now see all those that are doing it out of fear. Because most of the people still wearing masks, they’re mostly vaccinated people that are afraid of the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are usually against masks so they’re probably not wearing them.

1 Like

Have a relative who was anti-mask, anti-vac. Then his co-worker almost died of Covid, and now he’s maxed and preaching to everyone…

So now that mask mandate is lifted, you’re not required to wear mask. Yet you’re making fun of people who choose to continue wearing mask. what is wrong with you?

You should stop giving advice. All your advice sucks.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m anti masking. If you are masking for no reason. I’ve had Covid, I’ve had a shot. I don’t need a freaking mask.

There are still pockets of democratic controlled areas that have lost their minds. Hawaii for example. They still have zero confidence in vaccines. A fully vacinated person must have a Covid test before entering Hawaii. A fully vaccinated person must have a Covid test before visiting other Islands in Hawaii. I will be in Hawaii in less than a week. I am fully vaccinated and to prevent quarantine I must have three covid tests in ten days.

This is the ■■■■ that happens when idiot politicians ignore the exerts and try to make medical decisions on their own.

2 Likes

I can adapt to changing conditions.

I am stating this on an anonymous message board.

I am always respectful in person.

So what is wrong with you?

1 Like

Having the power to lord over dress covers for the face must be more intoxicating than oxycodone.

Wrong. This is the ■■■■ that happens because anti maskers and anti vaccine are doing anything they can do delegitimize masks/vaccines.

• create fake vaccination card
  • create fake masks( out of underwear, sheer material, or cut a hole in the middle)
  • calling people clown/sheeple for wearing masks or taking vaccine.

It would be nice to trust people to do the right thing. But alas…crazies are out there.

1 Like

Wrong. They are doing this to fully vaccinated people. Pay attention.

1 Like

They have not the ability.

Same! Unless the person is me. I like fresh air.

The only time I am concerned is when I on the train and someone is not wearing their mask.

Masks on in the train please. Or else I rat you out and you get tossed off the train.

Allan

No surprise there, masking compliance was much higher everywhere the casualties were highest.

Same thing happened to me, except I don’t preach. I believe I posted it in here. A person I’ve known for over 20 years died of covid. My age and healthier. If I was in my 20s no way I get this vaccine. But I keep my mouth shut. I don’t tell people what to do on the vaccine. Each person has to make that decision.

I haven’t changed my stance on masks. Now I don’t care where they require them. As long as I don’t have to wear one at work.

Why do you care? Who’s problem is it if they get the Rona?

1 Like

Rules must be followed in society.

There is a reason people wear masks on trains, airplanes etc.

You are usually closer than 6 feet away from a human.

If you can’t socially distance you should wear a mask.

Allan

Why should a healthy vaccinated person wear a mask again?