Mark Cuban may run

I was not trying to negate the notion… but I was reflecting on an older generation who believed that the inheritance of privilege enabled them to enter public service, as oppose to a current generation who believe that inheritance of wealth implies their superiority.

Why does Trump think POTUS is an entry level job?

Why did Eisenhower think that?

During World War II, he was a five-star general in the United States Army and served as supreme commander of the Allied Expeditionary Forces in Europe. A little different.

What political job did he have? Was he a mayor? Representative? Senator? Governor?
I also served in the military. Does that make me presidential material?

To get to be a five star general… one has to know politics really well.

No- not politics as in government. What governmental experience did Eisenhower have? None.

Being a Five Star General is governmental experience.

No. Won’t work. A major part of what a military officer is expected to do, is stay away from government.

Why not?

It is a governmental position that requires good navigation of politics, being able to come up and execute effective plans, overseeing a massive organization that includes logistics, procurement and resource management.

How is that not Governmental experience?

A military officer is expected to stay out of civilian government.

Like Ollie North?

Since when? The government is full of people who served…

That has literally never been true.

A super egotistical billionaire as President? Never happen.

More information required re your military service to provide an informed position.

One more sardine in the clown wagon.
Do you know what happens to a fish after a while???

If being an egotistical turkey is stigma to you, I assume you have renounced Donald Trump. If you haven’t now would be a good time to do it, so you can be consistent.