Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

i think we actually have “kings” of downplaying racism. it appears to be very important to them.

I love how you keep changing the subject to pretend you didnt just go on about how people dont use the n word anymore

Where did I say that? What I said was, it hasn’t happened around me for a long time. I have zero doubt some percentage of people still use it. I do have the internet and an Xbox live account.

I know, I know, hard to believe my friends and family who are for the most part, business professionals, doctors, lawyers, professors, teachers etc don’t blurt out the N word at parties in front of a guy who has black relatives.

Are people denying that Trump is a bigot?

Remember when he said “MY African American” ?
He thought he owned the black man. Of course he’s a bigot.

Yea that was excruciating to hear for me…

It’s important for some people to keep it on the down low.

Yeah… I bet. It probably struck fear in you.

I feel the same way anytime someone addresses me as “my man”.

I don’t get why everyone is jumping all over @zantax about not ever using or ever hearing anyone say that word. I don’t find that unusual at all. I don’t personally know a single person who would say that word because my friends and family aren’t racist. It’s probably also why I don’t know anyone personally who voted for Trump - except the lawn guy I had to fire after he spray painted Trump in huge letters on his mower’s bag.

I am having a party at my house tonight, I guarantee you if I walked into my living room and said that word everything would come to a screeching halt and all of a sudden, everyone would suddenly remember how tired they were and had to make an early night of it. And my next party would be just me and hopefully, my wife, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Raise your hand if you have NOT heard the man who signed the 1964 CRA into law use this N word.

I think it’s cool that some people try to downplay certain things. It’s educational.

1 Like

You are just angry because your life sucks so badly you regularly find yourself in the company of open racists. Do you need some help learning how to avoid such people and the places they frequent? It’s not that hard, most of the people I know manage it without breaking a sweat.

Your mouth keeps frothing with your adoration for him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/08/17/the-ultimate-code-switcher-how-a-black-detective-used-the-n-word-to-infiltrate-the-kkk/?utm_term=.0c869d1bba53

It’s true. Those with deeply ingrained personality disorders do not conform their behavior to other’s expectations of them, by definition. Change only comes when they hit rock bottom and have significant social, familial, or economic consequences. Because Trump’s wealth has protected him from these so far, he has had no motivation to change.

But the drop to his rock bottom, when the house of cards collapses, will be a long, long, fall.

2 Likes

Honestly that’s the only reason the N Tape would even be important. Some folks cannot see racism in policy agendas. They need it dissected on the table for them.

You’re right. No one should vote for LBJ ever again. And there have been no cultural shifts in the past half century.

2 Likes

So if someone isnt going to run for president, it’s ok if they call people that.

Interesting view, lib.