Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

Again who ever thought Trump wasn’t a bigot is delusional

1 Like

You’re downplaying the prevalence of racism in our society based on your small window of your own life. That’s the point

1 Like

Lol I dont keep company with racists. If your at Walmart and some guy walks by you with a nazi tattoo on his arm it doesnt mean you’re keeping company with them

1 Like

it’s really weird to me. even people in my own family/extended family purposely keep their kids away from “the blacks”. and, of course, swear they’re not racist. they do a amazing mind job on themselves.

1 Like

Rural areas are the worst…a lot of racism among farmers I’ve found too.

2 Likes

If someone is dead, then it’s fairly inconsequential that they said it a half century ago.

Well, it’s one of the reasons some people live in rural areas.

1 Like

Very insightful post.

But I think that Trump is an exception. Even if, say, he became homeless and lost his family, he’d still be ranting about ■■■■■■ China, and fake news.

Then, of course, everyone one would just dismiss him as a lunatic, rather than our president.

So one way or another Trump and his supporters will come over to the dark side.

:rofl:

I don’t want Trump supporters that ignore facts, support habitual liar and racist. You can stay on that side of the fence for all I care

I live in rural Southwest Missouri, and I unfortunately hear it around these parts more often than not.