Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

I am still waiting on @Call_me_Ishmael answer…he called people out by name so whats your answer @Call_me_Ishmael

I’m not the one condemning others for the use of the word.

that actually makes a lot of sense.

That’d be a yes.

So the answer is yes

Bull. There is no defending because there is no evidence of anyone having said anything. But if someone did say that once, that is not automatically a sin. People mess up. They say things. That is not action.

i did last night. i was talking to my wife and said “you’re not gonna believe what some of the posters at Hannity want to say”. she asked “what?”. i said “■■■■■■”. she said “don’t say that”. i said “i did on purpose. i wanted to show you exactly what they’re complaining about. crazy huh?” she said “why do you go to that place?”

2 Likes

So you have only used it to describe what others say?

I see.

Kind of similar usage to that by that CEO of Papa Johns, except you had a fit about that.

Haha you owe me a Coke.

Nope, never.
I’ve been the recipient of racist words when I came to the US as a kid in the mid seventies and I know how hurtful they can be, when you’re the recipient.

Coming from the guy who essentially used the word against someone yesterday…

I’ve used the word in the context of discussions about race relations with black teammates in college and other NCOs in the Army. I’ve never used the term to call someone out though.

specific people, of course. i want others to know exactly what people are complaining about not being able to say. it really makes those people look stupid/vile.

now, my grandparents said it like it was the most common word ever. probably as often as you say “liberal”. of course they were born in the late 1800s.

I am not surprised at your non-answer it is a quality Trump posses himself and as a Trumpkin a quality you admire.

So I am going to ask you again, have you? Or are you waiting on a call from Mark Burnett?

2 Likes

Carefully worded. I’ve never called out someone with that word either.

I’ve never called out someone with that word.

I can see why you have white guilt. I never heard my grandparents say it. Never. Not once.

Not really carefully worded. I’ve used it during discussions about race as I mentioned. I’ve never called or referred to someone as it. Pretty straightforward.

Weak as expected… here is a tip dont call people out if you cant stand on your own two feet when checked