Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

There is another. The conclusions are there for anyone who is not deranged witH PROGRESSIVE LIBERALISM. We see the same events and the conclusions are obvious to us all at the same time. I see the identical phenomena in patents. Smart people focused on the same problem see the same events and the next step in technology is obvious to multiple people at the same time.

You claim to know the markets or something. When you draw a conclusion as to what to buy or sell… are you the only one who makes that conclusion?

The fact that the president of the United States cannot simply come out and make a definitive statement and say no I did not say this is baffling and telling.

Instead Trump and his supporters focus on the peripheral and technical issues surrounding the issue…Sad

Have you EVER said the “N word”?

Have YOU EVER said the “N word”?

Wait…never mind.
Of course you have.

Nope, have you?

Man I bet you REALLY wanna call her one now!

1 Like

As a wayward 9 year old in the south (in the 70’s) finding his way? Perhaps.

At work? As a grown up? In front of people who might be taping me? Absolutely not.

or we could go with the KISS thing (you know, from the Navy) as we post on a message board of a Fox media personality who is part of the Republican Media that you sound exactly like.

You did! There’s no excuse.

Apparently there are tapes of him saying stuff as others heard.

KISS is Navy?

I already admitted to being Eric Trump. Now you want me to be Sean Hannity too?
Hmmmm… I’m talented but my significant other might object if I take either of their wives home.

To defend a grown man you have to draw a moral equivalency to a 9 year old and attack.

Man that is pathetic.

Assuming he’s honest… he gets some kudos. Most ot the others won’t answer at all.

This reply is very good. Toss in a lynched Italian and call it lunch.

Except no one said it was black peoples fault they were oppressed. That’s a strawman used in lieu of a response to what was actually said. The use of strawmen is indicative of a deficiency in your argument. It’s another way of saying “I give up. YOU WIN the debate”

A lynched Italian, a beaten Greek, and Ishmael walk into a bar . . .

3 Likes

nope, should i have?