Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

Excuse me for a moment - I need to go grab some popcorn. :rofl:

1 Like

Ok. Would you prefer he resign and let Pence take over,?

She’s prob taking the Wikileaks strategy…release tapes in small drip drips over a period of time. Expect another one tomorrow morning?

2 Likes

I mean, she very clearly has been doing exactly that.

2 tapes I was like ok, but this 3rd one is confirmation of her strategy.

I’ve got a totally different take on this.

This is not something Trump should go down for.

Imagine your own life being recorded on tape for all to hear.

There’d be plenty of things you’ve said about which you’d be embarrassed.

Should your life be ruined because of those things?

If I got caught on tape calling black people ■■■■■■■, my life would be totally ■■■■■■ even if I was just Joe Schmoe, let alone president. Even before the current social media environment.

I mean, what is this? An appeal to the dubious principle of who hasn’t said overtly racist things in private so Trump should get a mulligan?

Dear Omarosa. I don’t like you, in fact, I rather dislike you. A Lot.

But you release the N-Word tape and I will buy your stupid book in thanks for your service.

“He actually said “Niagra”! He was telling him to go on vacation!”

1 Like

Should one’s life be ruined because of these things?

My only question is - Why, in 2018, would the most powerful man in the world, have to resort to this type of behavior?

What a effing poop show.

I’m hoping this is true just to watch tons of old white people try to explain when it is and isn’t okay use the word ■■■■■■ on social media.

I have some guesses as to their content.

That would make you think well of her? She sat on that tape(if it exists) and allowed him to be elected and that makes her a good person?

2 Likes

She is conniving and cunning. I’m sure she planned all of this out. Knowing the denials would come. The smears. Etc. And she will strategically release tapes proving her story as best as possible and making Trump and Company look as bad as possible. It’s the Reality TV methodology at play here.

While I would love nothing more than for that tape to exist, I don’t think even Teflon Trump could weather that storm, no way would I give her a penny of my money for providing it, considering that would also mean there was some period of time she had it and didn’t release it for her own personal gain.

Everyone is gonna go crazy if this is true. The laughs will definitely be worth the irreparable harm this whole clown show has done to American democratic norms.

Oh I mean yeah, sure. But still, I’d owe her a book buying just for the popcorn opportunities alone.

I would literally spend the whole next day listening to right wing radio trying to spin it. It would be great.

1 Like

If the president of the United States can say the n-word without anyone getting upset, how come people get mad at me when I do the same thing?

1 Like

I’d have to hear what exactly he said, but pretty much yes.

So it’s okay to be overtly racist? I might not be understanding what you’re saying here?