Maria Butina to plead guilty and help prosecutors

lol “mine”

We don’t use Korean made computers using punchcards in our society.

Yes yours. You like it.

What does “like” have to do with it?

I can’t stand my mother in law. She’s still mine. :wink:

Should have been there are good societies.

You deny your society?

Oh course I don’t. I’m sitting here on a laptop, in a climate-controlled home, both powered by a grid, making breakfast with food someone else grew and processed, to chat with you about how you somehow aren’t a part of a society you hate.

You’re more self-aware than the Trumpists here, stop. This is silliness.

Just checking. Are you wearing a ball cap backwards?

My boxer shorts too!

More deflections. Why are you refusing to answer the question as to whether you still support Trump? Now that you know that he is an unindicted co-conspirator to a criminal conspiracy to illegally steal the election? The evidence and facts of the case are overwhelming. The Trump appointed Prosecutors in the SDNY would never have implicated him in these felony crimes if they had even a shred of doubt. There are now multiple corroborating witnesses and corroborating evidence supporting the charges levied by Prosecutors, read into the court by a Judge, and submitted to the courts.

So, one last time, no deflections here Smyrna. Do you still support him, now that you know all of the reality of this? Do you support Trump, the law breaker who committed multiple felonies to steal a United States Presidential election?

Yes or No?

1 Like

10 :rofl: a leaping!

I wonder if Maria Butina is a hypocrite. I like to spend my days pointing my finger at people and saying, “Hypocrite.”

I don’t know why. Feels good. It’s as good a lifelong hobby as any other.

What about that time David Hogg funneled millions of dollars of Cuban money through March for Our Lives.

WHATABOUTTHAT!!! ‽ ‽ ‽ ‽!

2 Likes

I bet you don’t use Korean computers either!

2 Likes

:laughing:

I don’t. I think fighting against any sort of gun regulations is a bad thing.

I disagree. When they fight against every attempt at any regulations - magazine capacity, taking guns from mentally ill, taking guns from domestic abusers - I think they are working for no one but the gun and ammunition manufacturers.

What is this my ilk ■■■■■■■■■

And why does this post look so huge?

Update.

2 Likes

Not true… propaganda.