Maria Butina to plead guilty and help prosecutors

Invasion? By whom? Liberals?

Nope … nothing there about spying.

Not spying.

Dude, there are troops at the southern border. We are under invasion.

1 Like

What does that have to do with what I said?

What was it then, what do the court records say and what makes her different then Anna Chapman?

Fine, Maria Butina is a Clandestine Russian Agent, working on American Soil, to influence, blackmail, and turn American Conservatives in order to advance Russian goals. Not a spy.

9 Likes

Just a process spy.

7 Likes

You mentioned drama. And queens. I am offering another scene for your movie.

Being an unregistered agent of the Russian Government. Anna Chapman was indicted for espionage … i.e. spying.

This times a million. Tell me how it’s otherwise

The journalist wrote from information which they had that you don’t.

Except for the fact that they made up the word “spy” which did not come from the information that they had.

:rofl: good one.

Because it’s true.

Most news agencies used the term “spy” for Butina. Perhaps you don’t like it because you are fine with her activities here in the US and fine with the Kremlin doing what they want here.

Here’s a few

1 Like

Is it even that bad if she is a spy? We have spies in other countries too. Everybody spies. Prosecuting her for spying is unfair, and is obviously an attempt to get revenge on Donald Trump for winning the election in 2016. No reasonable prosecutor would take such a case.

1 Like

So, I’m a member of a shooting club that has a 300 acre property with multiple shooting ranges. One of the requirements had been that you had to be a member of the NRA to maintain membership. I was a bit worried about whether I would be able to stay on with the club, as I’ve decided to not renew my NRA membership when it ends due to all of this coming out.

Last night, we had our monthly meeting and the topic came up. In light of all of this with Butina, they are going to drop that requirement effective January 1.

7 Likes

As I said before. The NRA has managed to do to itself what they thought some high school kids were going to do.

The irony is delicious

“They”? :rofl: