Maria Butina to plead guilty and help prosecutors

You really shouldn’t talk like that when we are under invasion.

Bobby Jindal? Haven’t heard about him for a while.

The Bill of Rights has never been amended. There’s a reason for that too.

Oh no, you’re wearing that albatross for decades.

Astoundingly stupid post.

Maybe she can get a job driving Diane Feinstein around.

Yes, spy. You haven’t read up on any of it have you?

Maria Butina is a Russian agent who works under the supervision of Aleksander Torshin. Her mission was to infiltrate Republican and Conservative organizations in order advance the interests of Russia. As part of her infiltration and cultivation of the NRA, several of it’s members met with ranking Russian government officials, in which she had this to say about that.

“we should let them express their gratitude now, we will put pressure on them quietly later,”

Her boyfriend, Paul Erickson, (whom by the way, when his home was raided, a note that said this was found: “How to respond to FSB offer of employment? ") with the help of Maria Butina attempted create back channels to the Trump campaign

“I’m now writing to you and Sen. Sessions in your roles as Trump foreign policy experts / advisors. […] Happenstance and the (sometimes) international reach of the NRA placed me in a position a couple of years ago to slowly begin cultivating a back-channel to President Putin’s Kremlin. Russia is quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S. that isn’t forthcoming under the current administration. And for reasons that we can discuss in person or on the phone, the Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true re-set in this relationship would be with a new Republican White House.”

• Paul Erickson

Not only back channel communication to the Trump Campaign, but GOP officials

“Unrelated to specific
presidential campaigns, I’ve been involved in securing a VERY private line of communication
between the Kremlin and key POLITICAL PARTY 1 leaders through, of all conduits, the [GUN
RIGHTS ORGANIZATION].”

With the help of Paul Erickson, she cultivated contacts, that she believed would have the ear and influence of Trump.

Basically, the NRA was a stepping stone, to gain influence on Republicans, in order to influence US Policy towards Russia.

3 Likes

What is she in jail for Kremlin lover?

This whole thing is just mind boggling to me. A Russian spy infiltrates the NRA, in order to create contacts with American politicians, in order to influence US policy, and Conservatives just shrug it off.

1 Like

Mind boggling doesn’t even do it justice.

You could put Butina saying on video she was a spy and they’d find a route around it.

2 Likes

Why would you say that?

ah we are back to this…just like with cohen, manafort and fylnn.you need a little patience…dont worry this will end badly for you as well

that was as weak as the pats defense against Miami

build as many as you like, just dont do illegal things with them…

A reminder.

We’re only starting to get the intertwining of all this outside interference money. They certainly were working from as many angles as they could.

No … what do you think she confessed to?

I asked first

The only place the word “spy” is used there is by the Journalist.