Mar-a-Lago files request to hire 61 foreign temporary workers

It was never about America. It’s always been about enriching Trump. And you support that. Your unwavering support for Dear Leader has never been more clear.

Trump tweets on the most ridiculous things. You think he wouldn’t involve himself with the employs his resort hires? Especially when he goes there on a regular basis.

Trump’s resort is hiring immigrants to do jobs Americans could do. You don’t think that Trump’s policies for his businesses should be consistent with his Presidential policies?

So you wanted…corruption, scandal after scandal, a deeper swamp, and a president whose only plan was to use office to enrich himself. Yeah, he certainly delivered.

1 Like

what type of double speak is this?

1 Like

#1 Training them. How much training does it take to bring foreigners here and train them?

#2 Who said full time? Trump’s organization is hiring 40 foreigners. Notice in the post I said hire 80-120 Americans going to college and work part time. The additional people cover various shifts.

#3 October to May, the period foreigners are being brought in covers the College/University school year of September to May perfectly.
MAGA - Hire foreigners.
.>>>>

1 Like

Is this part of Idiot Boy’s “America First” agenda?

Trump was never for zero immigration, and has always supported it when the economy was benefited. The OP is winning an argument against a straw man Trump position.

Trump has always been in favor of immigration when it makes economic sense. If you believe his position has always been Americans only even if positions have to go wanting, then you have believed your parties line.
Don’t trust Steven Colbert and SNL to give you all the facts.

1 Like

Speaking of strawmen, you just made one yourself. Nowhere in the OP does it say zero immigration. You’ve done this two responses in a row. Are you telling me you are incapable of reading?

so long as it pisses off libs, he can do what he wants.

No. Are you capable of writing consitently? You just said falsely that Trump was for bringing American jobs back and presumably you meant that he didn’t want immigrants to do jobs where America benefitted. Otherwise, this thread is a waste…which it is.

Trump has proposed ending extended family based immigration in favor of jobs based requirements in immigration. Please educate yourself.

1 Like

i think this is a fabulous deflection/justification.

My post and the one before that were both in direct reference to your first post where you made up an argument that was never posted or suggested by the OP. Then you attributed your mythical zero immigration point to the OP and me and which I never said either.

You probably should stop making up arguments that people didn’t make.

1 Like

No you didn’t presume, you assumed and that is on you. You want to know what someone means by a statement if you don’t understand it, its better to ask.

Immigration has always benefited our economy and always will. Or we could be more like Japan.

He conveniently turned that switch off once his in-laws got here.

I tried to educate myself as you suggested but the facts don’t seem to back up your assertion that Trump’s plan to bring in a bunch of foreign servers and cooks is anything but utterly hypocritical. Trump has repeatedly said that low-skilled, low-wage immigrants are part of the problem. For example:

“Trump lamented how the country has ‘record numbers of green cards to low-wage immigrants.’ The White House said most of the 1 million immigrants who are accepted into the United States for legal permanent residency every year are low or unskilled workers.”

So I guess Trump thinks “low-wage immigrants” are harmful to the country unless bringing them in is convenient for him personally.

2 Likes

.>

Just curious, I really don’t know.

When an organization like Trumps hires foreigners instead of Americans, is part of the deal that they pay transportation and/or lodging?

.>>>>

Economic sense for who exactly?