Manning alleges there is a FISA warrant against her

I will state this again. The attorneys for Manning state that the surveillance ABRUPTLY ended between 10/26/16 and 10/27/16 when McCabe and Carlin worked together to move the resources surveilling her, to a high profile investigation into? HUMA ABEDIN. HUMA ABEDIN.

Full Story
https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1118165121006743552

HUMA ABEDIN → Clinton!!!

According to our host last night…poo-poo he has been talking about for over the last two years…is getting ready to hit the fan.

Right-wing punditry has indeed been “crying wolf” for some time now, on a lot of things. Don’t hold your breath.

I said the same thing last night but…the look in their eyes said…they believe it.

So FEEEEEEEEEEELINGS?

Got it.

Him*.

I wish I could recover the thread I started in the old forum stating this same thing…as an observation that I believed “we” were all witnessing right then…and that it should scare us all…on both sides of the aisle. Most all on the left and some Trump haters from the right all called me a conspiracist. If this ■■■■■ does actually hit the fan and expose that there really was collusion at the highest levels of our intelligence agencies, for political purposes…I will be vindicated. I’m also going to send a correspondence to our host and ask if he can retrieve it?

If “ifs and buts” were candy and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas. You’ve been hanging your hope on “if” for some time now. And so far, “if” has literally developed into nothing. Nothing berder after nothing berder.

Are you really suggesting our gracious host has nothing better to do with his time than to have his people dig around on the internet to see if some forum posts from a deleted forum vindicate random forum posters? Really?

Did you look into their eyes and see their souls?

1 Like

I’ll let you in on something I learned long ago. When you suspect something about someone…in the appropriate time, when they are not on guard, ask them directly what you suspect and keep your eyes on theirs. For just one moment in time, the truth is there and then…as the human brain works and conjures up their lie…the eyes change and the truth is gone. Granted…these people are all professionals and if it’s a lie, they had it all prepared so that what I stated isn’t as accurate but…it “appeared” they believed what they were saying.

Oh stop…you’re going to believe them regardless.

Here’s my prediction.

The report is going to be just the right combination of detailed and vague so that everyone will see in it what they want to see in it.

1 Like

It is my sincerest hope that although the law of probability is on your side, that this can isn’t kicked any further down the road. I’m also hoping that Barr…IS…the real deal. He’s not a Trump or anyone else’s puppet. He’s going down the straight and narrow path of justice.

Where have you been the past 30 years?

I know, I know but with Trump…EVERYTHING as “we” knew it before…has changed. Now…who can say anything with certainty?

Nothing has changed except the intensity level of crassness and incivility.

I know the Trump Mythos is that he’s fundamentally changed politics but that simply is not true. He’s simply revealed the worst of what’s always been there.

1 Like

…and maybe…the worst is just now being revealed to you?

You and I, of course, have different definitions of what the worst is.

That’s because one of is objective and you are not…:sunglasses:

True. People who have claimed that a Russian meeting in Trump tower is proof of collusion will ignore that this has been investigated for two years and no collusion was found.
And that is the part that will be ignored…they will continue to talk about lying about talking to Russians and drop the part where millions of dollars and two years were spent to find out if this involved collusion and the finding was that no collusion could be proved.
There is no where to go with this…except the Shiff show.

Is that anything like republicans ignoring the first 6-7 investigations into Benghazi and insisting we do more and more and more to see whether a select committee might fight something the first 6-7 did not?

Lol. See above.

I’m one of those people you keep talking about who said that I’m willing to stand by Mueller’s findings. And today, we finally get to see what those were. I’m still willing to stand by that.

There may very well be the “obstruction” show. I’m not counting on it, however. I don’t HOPE that happens.

1 Like