Manning alleges there is a FISA warrant against her

Stop talking like you’re evaluating this objectively.

You’ll see what you want to see in it too.

Your response was basically “Yeah people will see in it what they want to see in it, only ‘the libz’ are wrong”.

Right! And left wing punditry is somehow superior? Saints. Pure as the driven snow? Would never dream of crying wolf? Jeez dude. What universe do you live in?

The alternate reality known as web forums, where people pretend to matter with their superior intellect, and judge others as lower lifeforms for having the audacity to disagree with their point of view. :wink:

1 Like

That was an impressive beating you gave to the straw man you just set up! Well done!

Seriously, altair, and I genuinely mean this-your post is a study in “straw man fallacy.”

Congrats!

Thank you! I know how difficult it is for you to offer a compliment. So this one is greatly appreciated. I could have done without the cliché (strawman) though. The phrase has been so overplayed, it’s lost any real meaning. But still, Thanks!

There’s no other description for what you just did.

You created a position, attributed it to me by your own assumption, then beat the living hell out of it.

Whether you think its overused is irrelevant, because it’s exactly what you just did.

Okay, now that we’ve completely exposed each others flaws for the 100th time, you ready to move on?

You haven’t exposed anything about me. The only thing you exposed is that you’re really good at creating arguments someone else didn’t make, then destroying that argument.

Is that a yes or no? :thinking:

There’s nothing to move on from. You tried a gotcha and failed. There wouldn’t be anything to move on from if you weren’t creating straw men to beat senselessly.

Have a great day P-F!