Mandatory training in Critical Race Theory is under fire

What is the critical race theory?

Allan

1 Like

What? An electrical engineer is a nerd? Well, he is obviously not normal lol.

It is. I assure you you do not know more about this than I do.

Sorry you can’t follow.

I understand.

Diversity training is targeted at white people and thus bad?

I assure you I do (well not more but likely as much)…your field notwithstanding.

That’s not the electrical engineer. That’s the avatar of the unverified twitter account who’s tweets avout the electrical engineer we’re discussing.

I can follow. Each and every direction.

Of course diversity is targeted at the majority.

“Bad” is subjective.

You seem to be struggling quite a bit.

Look at your avatar.

Now look at OP
Now look back at me
Now back at the OP again
Now ask yourself, which one is a page aggregated by a bot from an unverified twitter account selling you a story without any evidence setting the stage for great embarrassment
And which one is pointing that out?

1 Like

Done. We’ll see.

Then you haven’t followed. There is only one direction and it leads to white conservatives being offended with diversity training… like the guy in the OP.

No way :rofl:

Sign me up for more of this struggle then

Same guy under discussion?

1 Like

That isn’t the OP.

Does it? Strange. I’m not offended.

I clarified it.

And no, they’re not the same people. Just 2 white guys who look alike. :laughing:

You’re a liberal, remember.

What…the guy pictured in the YouTube in the top picture and the guy Tucker Carlson is interviewing?

No…they’re not the same guy.

Although Chris Rufo is talking about the engineer at Sandia…he is not the engineer at Sandia.

Good background. It looks like Sandia started with managers is working down to the rest of the lab.

Should Trump sign an executive order banning this kind of training for federal contractors?

Banning diversity and inclusion training?

Oh please do Trump! Pretty please