Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy

She’s an effective distraction from Trump and she’s also used to broad brush the democratic party.

yep…

Assange will testify soon.

Pelosi doesn’t have the same sticking power as Hillary.

Rocks and bottles can only carry the conversation (and rage) for so long.

3 Likes

LMAO… You think he will show up in person to testify? Asking for some friends… :slight_smile:

It needs butter.

That or teleconference.

That’s funny, I see you guys doing that on the 5th.

LOL… You REALLY think Assange is going to step foot on US soil?

Hopefully you will be around after the 5th?

It’s like a wierd alternate reality where Clinton won and a scandal could bring her down.

Is that the hope?

It’s really funny.

If Huber finds wrongdoing and presents testimony and evidence showing that… then hang the Clintons out to dry.

Nobody gives a crap about the Clintons.

Anything is possible, especially knowing the Chinese were in Hillary’s computer for years.

I honestly think the CEC has them convinced that democrats give a ■■■■ about Clinton and what happens to her.

1 Like

She’s a private citizen and I could give a rats ass what she does or what happens to her.

This thread has already gathered a lot of Clinton talk

It could probably use more deflection to guns, too.

The two are the functional equivalent of benzodiazapines to conservatives, especially of the Trumpist variety.

I grok why there’s a lot of anxiety around this topic that likely requires some sort of treatment.

1 Like

Now this.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has been investigating a meeting between former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno in Quito in 2017 and has specifically asked if WikiLeaks or its founder, Julian Assange, were discussed in the meeting, a source with personal knowledge of the matter tells CNN.

In November 2017, The Associated Press reported that Moreno publicly acknowledged meeting with Manafort and a group of Chinese businessmen who wanted to privatize the country’s electric corporation. Moreno said the proposal was rejected.

All of this coming out right after Mueller got Trump to turn in his open-book, take-home exam.

Hil ■■■■■■■ arious.

I think Mueller knows what he’s doing.

He knows it’s getting closer and closer to the end.

6 Likes