Manafort Hearing at 10am. Predicitions?

So the Manafort hearing is supposed to be today at 10am(twenty minutes from now). Any predictions? I’m no legal expert, but I think he’s going to jail today. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.:roll_eyes:

Ugh, and normally I know how to spell predictions. Sigh.

Three ankle brackets?

1 Like

Manafort should grab a Starbucks on the way to the court house… It will be a while before he will ordering again…

Generally judges are very tough on witness tampering.

I predict bail revoked, remanded into custody. Don’t pass Go, don’t collect $200. The evidence of witness tampering is just too great to defend. And this is not the first time he has stepped out of line while out on bail either.

Lock him up!

Lock him up!

Lock him up!

Lock him up!

It’s not Manafort’s first exercise in doing something really stupid while on bail. I predict he gets a mandatory change of clothes today.

Having said it out loud, chances are pretty high now that I’ll be wrong. :slight_smile:

Who is Manafort? Never heard of him.

If he does get locked up, I predict that that the trip from the courthouse to the jail will be punctuated by the sound of Trump and Giuliani backing over Manafort with a bus.

He’ll get to take his ankle bracelets off… :wink:

My prediction?

Pain.

Prison beats polonium tea I suppose.

I predict cloudy with a chance of dancing gifs.

he goes to jail and 2 weeks later Trump pardons him

Not that I don’t think Trump is dumb enough to do that, but if he preemptively pardons any of these guys, or even afterwards, they can then be forced to testify against others with no Fifth Amendment protections because they won’t be in any legal jeopardy.

look at Trumps track record… we all know he is that dumb and his ego will drive him to do it because he can

2 predictions:

1. Manafort will receive new housing accommodations today.
  2. Trump will develop amnesia and forgot he ever knew Manafort.

In the words of Clubber Lang … “Pain!”

1 Like