Main stream media: Trump won the night

And Fat Hillary is even less cool. :sunglasses:

When things are just off the top of your head, it’s evidence enough. You said so.

Since some govt workers won’t be getting paid anytime soon, they may as well take advantage of the great economy and get a real job.

The Post seems to take issue with their guest opinion writer:
[Fact-checking President Trump’s Oval Office address on immigration https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/09/fact-checking-president-trumps-oval-office-address-immigration/]
Pretty much a point by point takedown.

1 Like

No one should read that. If it’s not off the top your head, it doesn’t count.

I loved how they had to send out Mike Pence to be interviewed on Rush this morning to attempt mop up duty of last night’s Dumpster fire of a so-called “Presidential Address”.

2 Likes

And this concludes today’s lesson in completely making things up.

1 Like

Fact checking by the president enemies is not actually reliable. Do you have a fact check from an unbiased source? This “fact check” was full of opinions. The President at no time said that the Mexican border is the only source of illegal drugs. The fact checkers lied.

Truly amazing. I wasn’t sure if you were serious with this thread or not. But this removed all doubt. Lol

2 Likes

…except it is flying with you.

2 Likes

It was not, unlike Trump’s speech it was based on actual statistics. Can you refute the fact check with your own?

Only those who agree with Trump can fact check Trump?

*the media is an instrument of the people, not the enemy

Not even Fox News thinks Donald was telling the truth.
Ouch.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/816583/fox-news-host-shep-smith-wasted-no-time-factchecking-trumps-address

1 Like

Yeah but FOX News is Trump’s enemy or something

Oh dayum. I just got evaluated AGAIN by party-free. And once again, he’s not happy. What shall I do? :sleepy:

Dude, the whole concept of a crisis on the border is pure hysteria. Seems you’re fine with it.

Not true. One of Fox’s liberal reporters doesn’t. Fox has much diversity. Unlike the Robutts at CNN.

Funny, I heard Rush use those exact words about two hours ago.

1 Like