Main stream media: Trump won the night

Glad you asked. So what exactly were the “mistruths” that Chucky was talking about last night? Maybe Chuck was the liar? Be specific now. I’m a conservative. Hysteria and such doesn’t fly with me.

trump supporters need a win.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning

I’m surprised that you’re not better informed.

1 Like

Somewhere there’s a Alabama fan who thinks the Tide really won Monday night, despite the score.

3 Likes

Some folks just like attention.

This is true.

Happen to read any of the other opinion pieces in the Washington Post?

Trump is losing on his own terms

Trump tried to play a normal president on television. The result was very strange.

I get the impression you are not a regular Washington Post reader and were maybe looking for any positive spin you could find…
:joy:

1 Like

Do you want the mods to pull this thread?

Chuck and Nancy cucked Trump again. Trump is the weakest president we’ve had in more than 150 years.

Schumer and Pelosi played better on radio (where I heard it first) than on video.

My favorite tweet/caption about their odd appearance said, “That look when mom says, ‘We’re not angry, just disappointed.’”

Sorry for not finding/citing the author of that tweet. I don’t have time to search for it right now.

Just off the top of my head -

most drugs don’t come across the untracked border. They come through the ports of entry. A wall will do nothing to stop drugs.

Most drugs killing people in teh opiod crisis come from china or 100% legal opiod drugs.

If your google machine if broken and you can’t look up a fact check site, let me know - I’ll do it for you.

2 Likes

Thread fail.

1 Like

It’s indeed shocking that the “main stream media” publishes opinions from columnist on the left and the right!

Who knew?!?

Most junkies get started with LEGAL drugs in mom and dad’s medicine cabinet… ( 2 rehab stays)

2 Likes

There were several lies, but here are a few of the biggest.

1. Trump said that the Democrats requested a “steel barrier.” Democrats have not requested a steel barrier. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said that she wants to spend exactly $0 on the wall — no matter what it’s made out of.

2. Trump said the border wall will pay for itself. The government (we the people) will not only have to pay for the construction of the wall, but for any land seized to build the wall through eminent domain. No one will be paying that back.

3. Trump said the new version of NAFTA will also pay for the wall. First, it hasn’t even been passed by Congress yet. Second, if it does pass, no money will be returned to the treasury to pay for the construction of the wall or any land seized to build it.

This is upholding the OP’s legacy of self-ownage via failed threads.

4 Likes

Please, no!

This thread needs to stand in its own glory!

For a long time!

3 Likes

There was no fight to win. Trump drooled on camera for a few minutes until Nancy and Chuck wipped the floor with him.

gaslighting

Just off the top of my head everything that the President said about illegal drugs crossing the border is true. Since you asked, here is the fact check that I want. Give me the specific quote from last night, that was not true. I want the actual words. Not an interpretation. Thank you for volunteering to do this.