Mail in Ballot Fraud No Problem? Really?

Please back up your declaration.

Don’t care. As I said…libs found a way to cheat. That’s why they’re pushing it so hard.

1 Like

How much easier does it get where you can still verify who is actually voting than three plus weeks of early voting and absentee voting along with voting on election day?

All we ask is that we can verify that those voting are actually who they claim to be and are legally eligible to do so.

Why is that a problem at all?

We create our own reality dontcha know?

There is no objective reality.

Notice how not a one of these people has complained about the special election in the California 25th, that Republican Mike Garcia won on the strength of capturing an astonishing 75% of the mail in vote.

In fact, there were threads here crowing about Garcia’s win and how it was a sign Trump will be Ok in November.

But without that huge mail-in voting edge, Garcia would have lost.

This in a state where mail in voting probably does have a higher susceptibility to fraud because a) they mass mail ballots to every address and b) it’s legal to harvest ballots in California.

2 Likes

How many more were not caught?

Corrupt with voter fraud?

How many defective parts aren’t caught on a manufacturing floor?

Oh God- shut the floor down…we’ve got a 0.001 per hour failure rate!

2 Likes

That cannot be shown to be true.

“Libs” found a century-old system that was far more robust than the old Tamanny way, and are going to use this much more difficult method, where you let everyone know the exact address at which you will be committing a federal crime - to cheat?

2 Likes

recorded voter fraud in Canada is less then 0.5%

No they aren’t.

To even be eligible to vote absentee I had to prove my identity, that I could not be in the district during the election, and had to provide a copy of both my civilian and military ID’s along with a copy of my orders.

The return had to be signed and 2 people in the clerk’s office had to verify my signature was the same as on my ID’s.

“recorded”.

How much goes undetected? There is no way to know.

we also can’t prove lizard people don’t run the government from a bunker on the moon.

2 Likes

We’re not talking about parts. We’re talking about the most basic and fundamental part of our system of gov’t.

Yes a piece of paper

There is no way to compare the legal address you must register to vote with the address to which the ballot is sent?

When lizard people can affect an election get back with us.

Your claim simply cannot be shown to be true, that is an indisputable fact.

As we’ve already seen it’s very easy to steal those ballots and fill them out fraudulently.

Is that what you heard?

Where?
When?

A vote.